Lake

Lola pov

When he turned back to normal he said ' I am only like that with you but other wolfs will attack' ' ok ' I replied then he began to walk into the lake and I followed he turned into a wolf and so did I we swam around for abit then got out and went home for school tomorrow and I would have a lesson on how to turn into a wolf and to not.

Mr Longworth pov

Once I turned back I told her to not do it to any other wolfs cause they will attack her then I turned back and went into the lake for a swim and I turned back into a wolf she followed me and turned into one herself then we went home and tomorrow I was gonna teach her to control her turning into a wolf and how to not.

Lola pov

When I woke up sir was gonna pick me up and take me to school. So I got ready then headed outside waiting for my ride. Then he finally came and we drove to school he seemed sad ' how come you look so sad'
I asked ' oh its just i'm not gonna see you soon cause you are leaving ' ' no no you have got it wrong I was hoping to move in with you' ' I would love that what about your parents' ' i'm 16 I can move out if I wanna they won't mind i'm renting a room '
I was glad I came up with that then Austin can be my '' landlord" and I can be his " tenant'' and that can be our disguise but until we get married hopefully and live happily with some little babies / pups running round the place. After what seemed 2 minutes we was at the school gate and I was getting out. I was gonna call my mum asking to move into a room nearer school and she agreed but I was moving in with austin after I had finished school. I ran to his classroom wanting to tell him the news then I would go to form and sit on my phone and he was texting me I found it funny with the emojis he was sending me. When it was break I was sat outside my next class and the populars came up to me and asked me why I was with sir all of the time and I ignored them and they began to kick me and shout at me I ignored them and they went away laughing saying ' ha knew you liked him and your gonna pay ' I was really scared but I was leaving soon so I wouldn't have to put up with them for much longer and I had DT next and my teacher wasn't here so I had a supply and it was wustin I couldn't believe it he came to me and asked me if I was ok and he helped me to go into class and sat me down then he sat me next to him and chatted to me during the lesson and after I followed him to his class until the end of lunch and he taught me to control myself then I was in french and I had a really nice teacher so I was fine then I went home and began to pack. I then got a phone call from austin saying that school is finishing next week and I had it wrong. I was so glad so I only had one week of my timetable left fun yay then move in with him.

Mr Longworth pov

When I picked her up I took her to school. Then she came to me and told me she can move in with me. I hope I could marry her and have kids. I was texting her and at break I had her class for a supply lesson and she was outside sat on the floor with bruises and the populars laughing so I took her in the class and chatted to her in class and at lunch I taught her to control herself and after school when she went home to pack I called her because she got mixed up about when we finished and I told her school finished next week and she was glad.