Riding

Lola pov

I woke up early this morning and last night Kara didn't wake up much maybe once or twice. I got up and Austin was up and laid in bed I leaded over to him and gave him a kiss. He then grabbed hold of me and took me so I was on top of him I put my hands on his chest so I could support myself he smiled and then so did I. He then sat up and put his around my waist I put my arms around his neck and then he pulled me in for a kiss. We where interrupted by Kara crying. I got up and then picked her up and changed her nappy then I sat on Austins lap and fed her whilst we had a few kisses. Once she was finished I got ready and gave her to Austin and then went out to the horses.

Austin pov

I stayed at home whilst Lola went to the horses. She went early as she could get back earlier as she was going to try abit of training with Shadow but only walking as she was breastfeeding. She went and groomed and fed the horses then put them out in the field but she kept Shadow in the stables then she tacked him up then went to the arena where she shut the gate then he put his head to her and she gave him a hug then trained him just to begin again. After a while she came back and then I had to go and do some work in the farm. Before I went Lola got changed and then fed Kara as I had the boys on their nap. When I went there was some sheep to sort and round up.

Lola pov

When Austin came back I did something to eat for him then whilst the kids where asleep we had a chat in the kitchen. Before the chat I made us both a cup of hot chocolate for what Austin wanted to talk to me about. I stood against the kitchen counter then when me and Austin had finished our drinks we put them into the sink and then he picked me up onto the side and then said ' have you ever thought about having a big family? We have got the land and home for it ' he had got a good point and I did enjoy having the kids ' how many though ?' ' how ever many you are willing to have as its you that will be carrying them for 9 months ' ' ok yeah sure and not a number its gonna be how many we are blessed with' Austin smiled.

Austin pov

When we finished talking Lola heard the boys upstairs so she put some dinner in the oven and I went to go and fetch the boys and Kara. The boys had something funny that they where doing alot which was sliding down the stairs on their stomachs backwards it was very funny. I took the boys and Kara downstairs and then took them into the living room. I put on Mickey Mouse on for the boys and I put Kara in her rocking seat. After we all had dinner we had half an hour and then went to bed well we put the kids to bed as soon as me and Lola got out of the kids room I pushed her up against the wall and then carried her to our bedroom and took her to the bed and then we stripped each other to our underwear and then got in bed kissing and cuddling with my head and arm to his chest.