Baby Bump

Lola pov

I woke up and decided to get changed straight away. I looked in the mirror at my stomach and there was a slight bump not much but I could notice it and I was happy. I was feeling alot better this morning and decided to go out for a walk. I went downstairs and fed the cats then wrote Austin a note saying I had gone for a walk. When I set off I decided to go to the park for abit because its not far and I can sit on the bench and get some pictures of the wildlife. I got bored after a while so I walked home with Austin sat on the doorstep waiting for me. I ran to him and gave him a hug and said ' I have some great wildlife pictures ' he just looked at me and said ' you had me worried sick ' ' I left you a note ' I replied ' I didn't see it ' he said looking down I just grabbed his hand and went into the house. We didn't know what to do so I looked for baby things such as wallpaper and Austin looked for another job for another reason. ' why are you looking for another job ?' I asked ' well if you need the car won't it look weird if you are picking me up especially if any of the teachers recognize you they will have suspicions ' ' yeah true ' I smiled and let him carry on I didn't want him to get another job I could tell he loved it there. I got up then walked to the kitchen to make dinner I decided to make a salad with pasta I didn't want to do much as I was not that hungry and Austin wasn't either.

Austin pov

I woke up and Lola wasn't in bed I went downstairs shouting her and she wasn't there I sat on the doorstep thinking I had lost her then she came walking and hugged me I kinda shouted at her explaining I thought she was gone and stuff then she led me inside the house. We went on the laptops I looked at a new job cause it was gonna course suspicion if she was dropping me off at work and stuff when people recognised her and she was looking at baby things.
Then she got up and walked to make dinner I didn't want much I wasn't hungry.

Lola pov

Once I had made and we had both eaten I decided to get a shower and then lay on the bed. Austin also got a shower then he laid next to me he put his hand on my chin and then he kissed me I got up and climbed over to him and sat on his chest and kissed him he then undid both of our towels and pushed me onto the bed and then he laid me down. After the fun I laid on top of him once I was in my pjs and fell asleep with the two kittens asleep next to us.

Austin pov

Once dinner was done which was delicious Lola got a shower and I did after her she laid on the bed then I laid at the side of her. Oh dam she looked hot in that small towel I put my hand on her chin and kissed her. I think she wanted me too as she then sat on the bottom of my chest and began to kiss me so I flipped us over and ripped the towels away.
After our little fun she laid on me as always and then we fell asleep with the two kittens at the side of us.