A Week Later

Lola pov

I decided to take a pregnancy test to find out whether I was pregnant or not and I wished I was. I went into the toilet and followed the instructions then when the answer came up I began to cry. Austin then heard me and came running to the bathroom ' are you ok ? ' he asked stood at the door I opened the door and showed him the pregnancy test and he said ' oh wow ' he smiled and said ' well done we are gonna have a baby sweetheart ' I smiled and hugged him . I then went and put the packaging in the bin and I decided to start looking for baby things so I got my laptop and then searched some good brands I know of then began looking I looked at all sorts because we didn't know the gender yet. I decided we was gonna tell my parents and Austins parents when the bump began to show cause I didn't know how they would react but im 17 im legally allowed to be pregnant also that the farther was my teacher and Is a few years older than me. I was sat on the bed on the computer when Austin came in and sat next to me he wrapped his arms around me and said ' I love you baby and I can't believe we are gonna have our own family ' I smiled and closed down the computer and put it on the floor then laid back he came up the side of me then laid down and put his arm around me I then cuddled up to him . We laid there for about half an hour then I got up to go and make dinner when he pulled me back onto the bed and said ' I will order dinner my treat ' I smiled then I began to run a bath and get undressed. I put my dressing gown on and waited on the bed. The heat of the water was so relaxing but I was only 10 minutes for dinner I got out then put on a vest top and some shorts for my pjs with my cute owl slippers and then headed downstairs I sat on the sofa then turned on the tv while austin went in the bath quickly before our dinner arrived. Finally it arrived and we sat at the table to enjoy our meal.

Austin pov

I heard lola crying so I went to see if she was ok when she came out of the bathroom crying whilst showing me the pregnancy test I couldn't believe it I was so happy we was gonna have our own little family. She then tidied away the packaging and I tidied upstairs whilst she went on the computer looking at stuff I went in and she shut the computer down I laid down and she cuddled up to me we laid there for what seemed 5 minutes then she got up to go and make dinner so I stopped her and told her I was ordering dinner so she went and ran a bath. After I jumped In not quite literally before our order came then the door went our dinner was here so we sat at our dinner table and ate our dinner.

Lola pov

Afterwards I wasn't feeling to good so I went upstairs and went to lay in bed then I drifted of to sleep only to wake up a load of times during the night.

Austin pov

After dinner Lola went to bed cause she wasn't feeling well while I stayed downstairs and watched tv when I went to bed Lola was awake and she seemed to wake up quite a few times during the night.