The Weekend

Lola pov

We woke up in the same position and I kinda liked it. Austin was already awake and he was laid there still trying not to wake me when I moved my head up to look at him. ' oh sorry did I wake you ' I then replied ' no ' and smiled ' good ' he returned. We laid there for about half an hour and then the kittens came in and they cuddled up to us me and Austin laughed as they where all over the place with the energy they had. Once the kittens had their mad half hour we got up and went downstairs to grab some breakfast. We both decided we where gonna have a chill day today before another week of school then after that I leave. We where sat in our onesies and watched a film as we both cuddled and the kittens laid on austins lap which was cute. We laid there until the film finished and that was 11 am then we got ready and I began to bake us a chocolate cake. As I was mixing when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said ' do you want children ?' I smiled and said ' if you would like too then I am more than happy too' he smiled and stayed there until it was in the oven then he began to kiss my neck and I pushed him away then went into the living room.

Mr Longworth pov

I woke up first and she was still laid on top of me I laid there trying not to wake her. When she woke up she looked up at me we laid there and then the kittens came in bounding about. When they where done we went downstairs and got some breakfast and then we sat in our onesies and watched a film until 11 am. We then got ready and lola began to bake a chocolate cake and I wrapped my arms around her and asked her if she wanted kids then after she put it in the oven I began to kiss her neck she pushed me away then walked into the living room.

Lola pov

I sat down then Austin came and moved me so I was laid down across the sofa and then he got on top and began to kiss me I kissed him but I didn't want to go no further as I felt sick and my stomach hurt. After our kissing I got up and checked the cake then went to the bath room. I had now missed a period and was over a week past my last one. Austin was sat in the room when I shouted him ' austin can you come here please?' ' what ?' He asked ' can you go and get me some pregnancy tests please?' ' why ?' He replied I gave him a look then he went to get some. He came back just as I got out the chocolate cake and he cut a slice off and ate it while I tidied up. I knew I wasn't pregnant cause I had never had the normal period it was irregular so yeah I wanted them for after school for just in case.

Austin pov

She sat down then I laid her down jumped on top of her then began kissing her she stopped after a while cause she didn't feel well and went to the bathroom I was soon called and sent for some pregnancy tests which I had no clue for then when I went back she had a chocolate cake out and I was ready to eat it then she cleared up. Then we both went to bed for school tomorrow.