Marry Me When I Grow Up (GxG)

My family is not your typical kind. My parents are vampires and to top it all up I have two mothers. So technically I too was fund of the same sex.

I was six that time. I admired my parents as they gazed at each other with loving eyes. Like their souls where one and connected. Like their very life depended with each others existence. Seeing at how inlove and happy they were it made me want to find love too. So young as I may, I dreamt of my own love story. I was already curious about the thing they called love and I tried to always search for it. My parents just laughed at me though. Cause I just randomly ask beautiful girls, young or older than me to be my girlfriend. The reaction I receive is either a cry from someone my age or a pinch on the cheek from someone older. Well, who would even take a six years old kid seriously. Especially someone as adorable as me.

But then, one day at a party I met my hero, my knight, my destiny, my angel. The one I've been looking for.

I was playing and I drifted of to a garden. Little did I know that it was a maze. I started to cry and sob as I can't find my way out. I sat down, folded my knees and hugged it close to my chest. I was alone and hungry. And I was sad... and again hungry. I want my mama and mommy. Those are the thoughts that ran in my head.

Suddenly, I heard a sweet voice. "Hey little girl, stop crying." I immediately looked up to see a beautiful girl with Auburn hair and golden yellow eyes staring down, concern was written all over her pretty face. She held out a hand to me. But I didn't reach for it instead I shoot up and threw my arms around her. Locking each other in a hug as I sob on her chest. She held me tightly. Rubbing little circles on my back.

"Shhh, stop crying. I'm here now. Nothing bad is gonna happen." She assured me. It made me calm down a little. Then I felt her move a few inches away and carried me like a princess. I was so stunned to protest all I can do is just stare at her Golden eyes. She was sweetly smiling at me. Her expression seems to say that everything will be alright.

Yes, I was six, too young to understand and feel love. Too innocent to know the difference between attraction and infatuation. But something about this girl made me feel so right.

And out of the blue, I said, "Hey, promise me that you'll marry me when we grow up,"

At first she stared at me seriously before smiling sweetly. And placed a light kiss on my cheeks. "Sure, I promise," yes, I was a god damn six year old, blushing and lost in this girls stare. The spell was broken when I heard someone shout my name.

"Cassandra!!!" It was mom, I didn't even notice we were out of the maze already. She put me down and mom hugged me tight.

"My goodness, Where have you been Cassie? Mommy and me was so worried about you." Ma said. Hugging me too.

"I'm sorry, I was just playing when I got lost in the garden. Good thing she found me," I said staring behind me. But to my dismay she wasn't there anymore. She was gone just like that. I feel dumb founded, doubting if everything was just a lucid dream.

The memories never stopped hunting me...

"Easy come, easy go..."