Chapter Two

We still had a week before regular classes start. It's tradition in this school that the older students bond with the new students who just entered or transferred. They said it's promoting sisterhood and that each and everyone is a family. I think it was incest.

So after a long debate of how we will spend the rest of the day. I finally gave in to what Stella wants. And that's hanging out in the outdoor pool.

We were now laying down on one of the chaise longues surrounding the area. I was wearing a red two piece and a white see through short dress over it. Sunglasses over my eyes and a book in hand. Stella on the other hand was a sight to see. She looked like one of those Victoria Secret models in her VS High-neck Crisscross Halter.

I took another look at her. She was purposely showing off her body. Using it as bait for prospect victims in her long list of affairs. And it was really working. Girls of all ages, straight or not can't help but stare at every move she made. I bet she was already choosing who among them will be her breakfast, lunch and dinner. And oh! Let's not forget her midnight snack. Stella has serious hormonal issues. But I guess it can't be helped, we are young after all.

I went back to reading my book. Yes, I was a player, but I'm currently not in the mood. And besides I have standards when it comes to dating girls, she has to be popular and she has to be drop dead gorgeous. Because I, Cassandra LeGrand doesn't settle for anything less. And yes, I have a huge ego, which my looks gives justice to. So no sweat.

I was now currently drowned in reading when Stella called me. "Cass! Thalia Thorn is looking for you she'd like to ask you a favor."

I put my book down and looked at Stella's direction. Thalia was beside her. She was the Swimming Team's Captain same grade as us. She was tall, slender and long legged. She also has an amazing tanned complexion. I bit my lower lip. God, how I'd like to 'do' her...a favor that is. I was totally checking her out.

She gave a small coughing sound to catch my attention. When I looked up to her she had a pleased expression. She probably like the fact that I was eyeing her.

"So Cassandra, I was wondering if you could do me----" I caught her off when I stood up.

"I feel thirsty at the moment, would you like to accompany me to get some Tal? And while were at it, you could ask me that favor of yours." I said while removing my glasses and giving her a smile. She totally blushed.

She walked beside me. as we head to the mini snack bar on the far corner. But before we could reach the bar she took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

Well that was easy. A grin was plastered on my face as I shut the door behind me. And with no further adieu she aggressively pulled me into a kiss. I pushed her up the counter. Her hands wrapped around my neck. I licked her bottom lip and she happily granted entrance. I explored her mouth with my tongue. Her hands was tangled in my hair. Everything was starting to get heated as she wrap her legs around me making me grin as I feel her wet core against me. My hands run up her body from her thighs up to her waist to her back and settling to her front. Gently squeezing her soft mountains. She moaned at my touch.

I was about to removed her top when one of the cubicle door opens. And I watch through the mirror as an image of a red headed girl non chalantly heads toward the door. She gave me a quick glance. I immediately stopped kissing Thalia as if cold water has been poured over me. It's as if the world moved slowly around me as recognition dawned. The girl in my dreams, the girl in the maze. My head was thinking way too fast. As emotions, denial, confusion flood me. I snapped out of my thinking when the closing of a door was heared.

I quickly removed myself from Thalia who gave me a confused and shock expression. "Sorry I gotta go." I quickly said as I bolted out of the door. I quickly look around. in search of a particular red headed girl. Could it really be her? Or was I imagining it again? But it can't be my imagination.

I continued to look around in hopes to find her. But to my dismay I didn't. I sighed and walked back to Stella. If it was really her I saw I know I'd be seeing her again. I hope so, that is.

"You look frustrated, wasn't she good?" Stella said as she eyed me. I frowned at her as I sat down facing her.

"Nothing happened. So don't tease." I seriously said. She looked me up and down and shrugged. Easily letting me off the hook.

I slumped my body against the chair and stared at the clear blue sky. Soon enough this day will end. With me wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me. If it's really her I saw. Twelve fucking years had already past. I still believe that I will meet her again and she wasn't just an illusion, not a distant dream. I released a deep breath. Where are you? Why do you hunt me? My eyes was tightly shut as I keep pondering.

"Cass!" *tap, tap, tap*

"Cassie! Get up!" shaking me to open my eyes. Stella was beside me with a excited look on her face. What could possible got her looking this excited.

"What is it?" I asked and she look at the opposite direction which I followed with my own eyes.

There was a little crowd gathering around the bar.

"Let's go confirm the rumors about the college beauty I was talking about yesterday." She said and grab my hand. Not even asking if I wanted to come. She just pulled me towards the direction.

We soon stop infront of the crowd. Seems like everyone wanted a meet, greet and shake with this rumored candidate for presidency.

"Stella, there's no way we're squeezing our way through this crowd." I said crossing my arms. I look at her and she had a smile on her face.

"Which is why I'm gonna use the perks of being the daughter of the schools owner." she wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"Joan!" she shouted catching the attention of other students. I figured it's the bartenders name. The latina beauty immediately throwed her head at our direction.

"Two sits, please! I'm feeling hungry."

"Give way girls. I owe this one." Joan immediately instructed the crowd. Which they complied.

Stella gave me a quick wink and I followed her to the sits. God, this girl and her attitude.

"What could I get for you beauties?" Joan asked as we sit. But Stella wasn't listening. She had her eyes on the other end of the counter. I rolled my eyes and took a look.

A pair of golden orbs was staring right back at me. She cocked her head to the side as she continue to stare back. I couldn't believe this. She's here. The woman that hunted my dreams at night. I may be young back then and so is she. But I will never mistake that red hair and powerful enticing golden eyes.

That's when I notice the girl beside her that has her arms wrapped around my, MY girl's waist. Yes, she's mine, don't argue. I instantly felt my hands curl to a ball. My nails digging in my own skin.

"Earth to Cassandra!" Stella shrieked at me. That's when i pulled my gaze away to stare back at my bestfriend. She had a smirk on her face.

"Red hair! Golden eyes! That's her right?" I slowly nodded.

What now? The way she stared at me she must recognize me. God, I'm having headaches. I stole another glance at her direction. She was talking with the blonde girl that had her arms wrapped at her earlier. I wanna grab her by the hair right now and drown her at the pool or bury that hoe alive.

Suddenly another girl appeared and whispered something to the redhead beauty. But this time, I got a different feeling. More jealous than I had with Ms.TooClingy earlier. I knew immediately that the girl was a vampire too. Black silky hair and pale complexion. She was gorgeous. And her and my Redhead Goddess had a different air around them. You can easily say they knew each other. They were close. The kind of close that would share secrets. And I hated this feeling. This was a feeling I never felt. And never wanted to feel. As the black haired girl set eyes on me. I felt threatened... Now I'm beyond piss as I try to smile looking at their direction.