Chapter Eight

Finallyyyyyy! I updated! Hurray me! XD

This chapter is for you @CieloLaxina cause for some unknown reason I ended up finishing this chapter. Lol.

Cassandra's POV

I was walking down the hall heading to the garden to get away from all the buzz that's happening inside the mansion. I've been dodging maids carrying flowers, men with boxes, tables and a lot more. The maids and butlers are turning the house upside down. Earlier this morning I was informed that there was going to be a dinner party. Not that I'm shock because this isn't the first time they did this, just randomly throws a party and only remembers to tell you the last minute. And to think I have a guest over, I mean she's Grandpa's guest but I am the one taking of care of her. So pretty much sums up to being my guest.

I dodged another maid carrying a heap of cloths. Before finally stepping out the French doors to the garden. I pinched the bridge of my nose. Too much noise, it's stressing me out, it's making me drained and tired. I need a glass of blood. I exhaled. I looked around the garden then I saw my parents at the gazebo they were with Calyx.

Calyx. Seeing her made me remember last nights events.

I woke up from my dream when I heard a knock on my door I quickly got up and wrap a robe around my naked body. Before I head to the door I took a glance at the familiar teddy bear in the corner of my room. And thought if it's time to put him for adoption.

Then another soft knock.

I opened the door. A worried looking Calyx greeted me. Her red hair was in a sexy mess. I crossed my arms. "Yes?"

She bit her lower lip. It was fulfilling to see her in this state far from her confident demeanor. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm waiting Ms. Astaroth," She let out a sigh.

"I have this condition that I got from my father that causes hormonal imbalance making me... *cough* ...unable to suppress my sexual cravings." she was barely looking at me as she talks. She looks really cute when she's nervous. Where's a camera when you need one?

I gave her a shrug.

"Sorry that you had to experience that," her eyes was on the floor.

I laughed, "Oh God, you are such a darling when you're nervous. I forgive you... But sorry, I can't forget what you did. I just can't forget this priceless moments." I lift her chin up and took a step forward our body inches apart. Just a thin satin robe covering my naked body. And I like how she took a gulped as her eyes wondered off to my chest. "I hope you aren't still high from that little rush." I said in a low sensual voice. She bit her lip. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her cheeks. I don't know why I did that but Calyx was obviously as red as a tomato.

I smiled and moved away.

"Freshen up, I'll see you at the living room downstairs and take you around the whole estate then maybe go shopping in the city afterwards." I gave her a wink before slowly shutting the door.

Cassandra 1, Calyx 0. I shook my head and smiled to myself.

"Cassie!" Mom called waking me up from my train of thoughts. She was waving at me from the gazebo. I took a step out of the porch I was standing in and headed to them.

"Darling, have you prepared a dress for the party tonight?" Mom asked me excitedly. Between her and Ma she was the jolly, hyper and sunny person. She had that warm aura flowing around her. She always has a sweet smile waiting for anyone who needed it. She was fun and cozy to be with. While Ma tends to be strict and cold. She always had that I doubt you kind of facade going on. Opposites do really attract.