Chapter Six

Thank you for all the patience you're giving me and for being understanding about my slow updates, bad grammar and misspellings. Lol. Here's another Chapter for all of you. Drop some stars and leave me some love letters to read in the comments. XD

Cassandra's POV

"Cassandra?" a soft hand took hold of mine. "Are you okay?" I looked up at Calyx and smiled. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" she smiled and then she reached her hand to my face to wipe my cheeks. Only then did I realize that I was crying. I silently reached for my handkerchief in my pocket and wiped my tears.

"Sorry, I get really emotional at times. Arabella is my ex-girlfriend by the way." I casually said. But her name left a bittersweet taste in my mouth. Luckily our orders came. Calyx didn't ask further questions. We ate the delicious pancakes and enjoyed our coffee as she talk a little about her self. I found out her mother died giving birth to her. Her daddy is an over protective psychopath. She likes sweets. She didn't say so, I just figured out on my own as soon as she quickly finished her blueberry pancake and she started to order more sweets. I guess she was avoiding having one cause she'll crave more of it.

We were now back on the road. And Calyx was sulking out of shame. She was murmuring, "I shouldn't have eaten too much sweet," Over and over again. I was trying my best not to laugh at how cute she's being. But she looked my way and frowned, "It's not funny at all. Me, plus sweets isn't good. I get bad, a not so good of a trait I inherited from my father. Once the sugar kicks in, I'm not me. Whatever I end up doing please have the heart to forgive me." She looks really serious.

I was about to ask her what kind of things but Sebastian cut me off, "Madams, we have arrived." I looked out the window. We were entering the huge familiar steel gates. I was about to turn to Calyx when I felt her scoot to my side and place a hand on my thigh. I looked at her hand resting at my thigh then my eyes went back up to her, "Ah, what are you doing?" she smiled, I looked at her golden eyes somehow they seemed darker. She leaned to my ear. "Nothing that won't feel good," she then gently bit my earlobe and started nipping, her hand making its way up to my inner thigh slowly. My breath hitched as the tip of her finger makes contact on my door bell. I bit my lips suppressing a moan from escaping. The car soon stops that made me push her back just in time as my parents excitedly opens the door. Their excited faces slowly changes. Mama Ade looked at Calyx sharply and Mommy Lex had a mischievous grin looking at me. They probably smelled the sex in the air. I was blushing and Calyx was looking very disappointed.

"Oh my, Adeline I think we disturb something really good," Mom said grinning but Ma was having none of it.

I took a step out and hugged Mom and then Ma who was still frowning. " I missed you too," I said to Ma and kissed her cheek.

"Mom, Ma, this is Calyx Astaroth, schoolmate" I said as I looked at Calyx who just stepped out of the car. "And Calyx, these are Adeline and Alexandra LeGrand, my parents." Calyx smiled and offered her hand to mom to shake but instead got hugged.

"Nice to meet you Calyx and welcome to our humble home." Mom stepped back and Calyx offered her hand to Ma who just shook it silently looking at Calyx's eyes sharply.

"Ma stop doing that," I said rolling my eyes at my over protective mother.

"Shut it, little missy. My property, my rules." Ma said to me. Mom was about to protest when Grandfather appeared out of nowhere. "Who's property?" he asked with a proud smile plastered on his face. Here they go again. I shook my head.

"Hi Grandpa," I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Hello my dearest and hello to you too Calyx," Grandfather greeted Calyx and shook her hand.