Into Minecraft: It's Not Over

WARNING: This is the sequel to my first story, "Into Minecraft". If you have not read the first one, you will be extremely confused, so GO READ IT! That's it :3

--

WHY HELLO THERE PEOPLE OF THE INTERNETS.

Yes, the long-anticipated "Into Minecraft" sequel is finally here :3

I just have to say I'm forking pumped to write this. And I hope you people are forking pumped to read it :D

So shall we start with a plot summary thingy, as always? Yes, I think we should:

~ They did it. They were finally out. Out of the real-life video game they were imprisoned in for three years. The dead were resurrected, and those who had been forced to the enemy side had control of their own thoughts and actions again. They were safe.

But of course, "safe" doesn't always stay true to its meaning.

Little did they all know what came with their freedom. A glitch was created. A glitch most would call Herobrine.

That glitch became strong and powerful. And somehow, he was able to escape from his prison and into the real world, taking many other evil mobs with him. Even the squids, who had supposedly been defeated during the last war, were released into the real world behind Herobrine.

With his army of evil he set out to destroy any and all people who were previously stuck in Minecraft. He would completely obliterate anything that would get in his way if he had to. Nothing will stop him.

They thought it was all over.

They thought they could forget it and move on.

They were totally wrong. ~

--

Ohmigawsh. I'm sorry, but I just need to say this sounds pretty epic. Omggggg I'm so excited to write this!

*Salesman person thingy voice* BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Wait for it...

CHARACTER CONTEST TIMEEEEEEEEE!

***12/30/13 - CONTEST IS NOW OVER. WINNERS WILL BE POSTED BEFORE CHAPTER 2 OR 3 AND ALSO ON MY MESSAGE BOARD***

I don't know how many winners I will be choosing this time. It might be a lot, it might not. Idk yet.

This character contest will last a pretty long time. I won't need the characters until a bit letter into the story, so I guess this will last until the chapter I need them.

So here is what you should include in your entry (you can add anything else if you want):

-Name (and nickname if you want)

-Age (15 and up)

-Appearance

-Clothing style

-Personality

-Backstory (before and during the time people got sucked into Minecraft.)

-MC name (doesn't have to be your real one, you can make one up) and either fandom you're part of, or the name of your own fandom

-If you have your own fandom, what the people are like (Example: the Ninjazoids are obviously like ninjas; Sky Army I guess you could say is the most powerful, strong, and brave fandom in this story)

-Extras/other notes/blah blah blah (if you want, you can add where the character lives and stuffs like that. You can have a sibling and shiz too, and the sibling can be one of the YTers if you want)

-Special ability (not necessarily a power I guess. Anything is fine with me, just don't make it extremely complicated or crazily overpowered. You don't need a power if you don't want to have one)

-Crush/person you're already dating/whatever you wanna call it (this is optional as well.)

For that last part, you can choose from the following YTers:

SkyDoesMinecraft (You'll see what happens with Dawn...)

Deadlox (Again, stuff's gonna happen, so yeah. He may or may not be with Rosie throughout this whole thing. You never know :3)

MinecraftUniverse

BajanCanadian

JeromeASF

SSundee

Setosorcerer

KermitPlaysMinecraft

HuskyMUDKIPZ

CavemanFilms

Bodil40

GoldSolace

Kkcomics

Bashur

CaptainSparklez

xRpMx13

There are way more, but I'm too lazy to list EVERYONE. So, if you want to choose someone who's not on this list, just ask if he's gonna be in the story or not. If yes, then that's fine, if no, I'll tell you to pick someone else.

--

You people don't need an example x3 Most of you already know what I expect. And besides, I'm kinda lazy. But this just shows there aren't many limits for the entries. Make them as long or short as you want, and be as crazy, weird, or creative as possible :3

So that's it. Man, this is gonna be awesome :D

Into Minecraft: It's Not Over (ON HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें