Chapter 3 - It Begins

WE HIT 500 FOLLOWERS ON SUNDAY WOO! I also made a writing schedule so I won't like update once a month, so if you wanna see it, it's in my bio.

ALRIGHT LEZ DO DIS YO

~ ~ ~

Chapter 3:

There was a blinding blue flash, and when it was gone, they weren't in Game Stop. Want to take a guess on where they were?

Come on.

You can do it.

Yup.

Minecraft.

...Again.

"Hell fucking no," Rosie mumbled. She grabbed the girl with the blue-streaked hair by the shoulders and shook her. "Dude. Take me back now!"

"Calm yourself," she said, pushing Rosie's hands off her shoulders. "Like we said, everything will be explained soon enough. You have to stick with is, though. It's really important."

They led her through the forest they had appeared in. Everything pretty much looked the same, but for some reason, nothing felt the same. Some sort of weird dark feeling lingered in the air, like what it was like during the war against the squids, but much worse.

The five walked for a while past the trees. There weren't any mobs around or any other signs of intelligent life. It was just quiet and still.

Finally, after a long half hour, they reached a cave entrance that seemed like it gave of a weird green glow. They walked inside and navigated its twists and turns, eventually ending up at a iron door.

The tall, dark-haired girl knocked. "Who is it~?" asked a female voice behind the door.

"You know who it is," the blond girl said, crossing her arms.

"Password~?" said the voice.

"God dammit," the black-haired girl said in an annoyed tone, pushing past everyone. "Do we seriously have to? It's the stupidest password ever!"

There was a sigh, then a quiet, "No entrance shall be permitted until the password is spoken."

"Why the fuck are you talking like some robot?"

"Invalid password."

"Just say the motherfucking password!" yelled the dark-haired girl. She thumped her in the back of the head harder than she intended.

The black-haired girl groaned in defeat and said, "Fine, but I don't appreciate being thumped." She paused, hesitating, then continued. "Ammy looks dead sexy in a miniskirt... There. I said the dumb password, now open the fucking door before I come in there myself and snap Brady's twig arms in half!"

"Why me?!" a male voice exclaimed from the other side of the door. "Please don't do dis!"

"Okay, enough with the references, just let us in," said the blonde girl in a calm voice.

The iron door slowly opened, revealing a gigantic, fully-illuminated room with ten other people inside. Nine of them stood around a table in the middle while one held the door open. The five walked in, and the door was closed behind them.

The room was warmer and brighter than the cave outside. The walls, floor, and ceiling were made of birch wood planks. Against one wall, there were several furnaces, crafting tables, and chests. A couple brewing stands, anvils, and more chests stood against another wall. On the wall straight ahead was a hallway that led to another room filled with beds.

"Okay, now can you guys tell my why you brought me here?" Rosie asked.

"I think we should introduce ourselves first," said the dark-haired girl. "I'm Ashley. All of these losers' names are Kiona, Jocelyn, Luna, Brady, Ammy, Blake, Kaylie, Wrenn, JJ, Jade, Amanda, Charlotte, and Cassandra." She pointed to each of them as she said their names. They continued introductions for five more minutes, then got down to business.

"So we're all here," Luna began, "because, as you probably know by now, the squids are back. But that's not it. Herobrine has been recreated and escaped Minecraft, and he's controlling a bunch of the hostile mobs and squids. He wants to take over both the video game and real world. Right now, he's trying to capture all the major leaders of the big fandoms. You're the first one we've actually been able to save. We've followed Herobrine and figured out how he was able to get back into Minecraft, and that's how we're here now."

Rosie took a moment to take in what was just said to her. So they weren't just seeing things. They've all really been seeing Herobrine. "And I'm guessing we're gonna try to stop him, right?" They nodded.

"Oh, and one more thing," Wrenn added. "There is one little complication. Most of us were in the bigger fandoms during the squid war, so a lot of us were turned into squids at one point. The problem is we found out Herobrine knows how to manipulate the minds of people who were turned into squids, and--"

Brady pushed her aside and said, "What she's trying to say is that anyone who was turned into a squid can be mind-controlled."

~ ~ ~

BOOM.

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YOU?

FORK YEAH.