Chapter 6 - Intimidation

WHY HELLO THERE.

Ok so don't think I forgot about the other characters in this chapter; I'm just keeping to one group every one or two chapters then switching. Kay? Kay :3

~ ~ ~

Chapter 6:

"Well, the war has just begun and we've already managed to get captured." Jocelyn slid her back down the wall of the cell she was in and sat on the ground.

The five of them were each in an individual cell in a dungeon crawling with squids. The squid king was to arrive at any minute.

"I can't believe we lost a flipping fight against some squids," Rosie mumbled, pressing her face on the cold metal bars and glaring at the squid guarding her.

"Get used to it," said a squid who had just walked in. The squid king, to be exact. The same squid king they fought the first time. The same squid king who was supposed to be dead ever since Adam killed him.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm still alive," the king said. "Let's just say a very powerful man resurrected me."

"Santa Claus?" Ashley asked as he passed her.

The king ignored her and continued. "You should all know that we've created a better machine that can turn people into squids. It can do some other things, but I'm not going to tell you. I can let you figure that out on your own."

He paced back and forth before the five Minecrafters, staring at him with hate-filled eyes. He stopped in front of Rosie and smirked. "I think you can go first. But that's for later. I'll let you all suffer in here before anything else."

"It's not like we'll let you do anything to us," Luna blurted out. "Adam beat you single-handedly after losing everything before. The five of us can do that just as easily."

"But you're forgetting about my endless army," he said, stopping a foot from her cell.

"We'll defeat them, too," she replied. "It won't be difficult."

The king said no more and just resumed walking back and forth, looking at each of them in the eyes every time he passed them. In return, they kept their faces expressionless and kept any existing fear buried. They could get out of this. They were sure they could.

The squid king stopped walking around and said to a guard, "Torture them for information at will. No limitations except keeping them alive. For now."

~ ~ ~

IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER PLS DON'T KILL MEH >.<