Prologue

Welp. It's finally here. The "Into Minecraft" sequel :D

I hope everyone enjoys as much as they enjoyed the first one :)

~ ~ ~

Prologue:

Four months, three days, five hours, and nineteen minutes. That's how long it's been since the first person stepped through the portal back to the real world from inside the Minecraft world. And since that moment, not much had changed. Reporters still bothered everyone who had gone into Minecraft, and the Minecrafters' memories were still haunted by everything that had happened. The happiness. Sadness. Tragedy. Anger. War. War especially.

And during those four months, three days, five hours, and nineteen minutes, a certain glitch had been plotting and planning and organizing. He'd been amongst the humans, but disguised as one of them to hide his identity. But soon, oh so soon, he would be ready to start his era of destruction over the real world. This...this THING had various names given by various people. But to the gaming community and world, he would be known as Herobrine.

Herobrine, on this particular day at this particular time, walked through America, checking on some of the people who had previously been leaders in the Minecraft world. He walked down a street in Grapevine, Texas, and the next second he was in a town on the coast of Connecticut. He watched as a girl walked down the street in a light mesh sweater and shorts with her rainbow-colored hair up in a messy bun, even though it was the middle of February. She was texting on her phone, ignoring the man with a camera and recorder trailing behind her.

After seeing her stomp on the man's foot and then disappear into Starbucks, Herobrine left Connecticut and went to New York, where he was scheduled for a meeting. Yeah, I guess you would call it a meeting.

He went to Central Park, where a man in a suit with bright, unnaturally blue eyes was waiting for him. The man saw Herobrine, and walked over to him. "Do you think we're ready, sir?" the man asked in a normal human voice. Normally, this man wouldn't even be a complete man at all. His normal form was half man, half squid, all evil. But of course, in a world dictated by humans, taking the form of one makes more sense.

"I believe so," Herobrine said. "It seems like I've got everything in order. My plans are perfect."

The man nodded. "So what will we do next?"

Herobrine paused and took literally two seconds to think. "Meet me back here in precisely two days. Tell the others, and make sure you're all prepared. We will organize our plans and actions together then."

Once again, the man nodded, and then he disappeared. Herobrine took a breath, some excitement somewhere inside him beginning to grow. He began walking, and soon he was at his next stop in Tucson, Arizona.

~ ~ ~

I would write more, but I'm in the middle of a storm right now, and there's a possibility that my internet and power could go out at any second, and I really wanted to upload this today. And I did it! WOOO!

Chicken: I'm coming back in this story right?

Me: ...

Chicken: RIGHT?!

Me: ...Maybe...maybe not...

Sky: Um...I think I might've broken the fourth wall...I REGRET NOTHINGGGG

Me: FIX IT

Deadlox: SPRING BREAKKKKK

Me: It's not even--ugh, forget it. So I'm gonna deal with this again, huh? FINEEEE *walks over to fourth wall and attempts to fix it*