Chapter 8 - I'm Back

School's finally over so I'm gonna start updating regularly again (hopefully) :3

So a lot of you are asking about when Sky and Deadlox and everyone else will come back into the story. I think I mentioned something in an earlier chapter about most of the leaders getting captured, so they might be coming in during a later chapter as the Minecrafters go to save them or something. Idk, maybe it'll be in this chapter. But I haven't been watching them lately, so I'll need to catch up before I can write about them unless they haven't changed at all since I last watched them in like October.

Also, I haven't been playing Minecraft much lately because my sister likes to hog the computer and school has been occupying my time. So if there were any updates I've missed in the past several months it would be nice if people would catch me up on those too.

Anyway, don't complain if this is short please and thank you :)

And one last thing, thank you to all of you who haven't unfollowed in the time I haven't been active. We're past 800 followers now HOLY SHIT. I forking love you all <3

[EDIT: 7/5/14] I wrote that whole message up there the day I got out of school, so that first sentence is a lie. I haven't been updating like I said I would, and I'm sorry. That's all I have to say since I say sorry enough to you people xD

~ ~ ~

Chapter 8:

"As you all may know from experience, this is a very bad situation. Maybe even worse than last time. Herobrine has command of all the hostile mobs and some others, and he wants to take over both the gaming and real world. Why? No one knows. But we've put together a group to lead armies against evil. Most of the well-known leaders have been captured, so if you were part of their fandoms, you're gonna have to just follow us for now. We must work together to defeat Herobrine as well as the squid king once more!"

Blake, Kaylie, Ammy, JJ, and Wrenn stood before countless people of differing armies including some of their own and more famous ones. They cheered after Wrenn's speech, raising their pickaxes and swords in the air. Wrenn smiled at the positive feedback.

"Nice," said Kaylie, nudging Wrenn with her elbow.

Wrenn nodded, then turned back to the crowd, which had finally quieted back down. "Everyone follow us now! We've found a cave that can hold five times the amount of people here!"

After ten minutes of people preparing their belongings from their camp to leave, the group started for the cave. It was dark out, and they were all aware that they needed to be extra careful and cautious of mobs that may be lurking in the forest they have to cross through.

But there weren't any mobs, at least there weren't any hostile ones. A few bats flew around here and there, and a group of pigs followed them around for a bit, but no creepers snuck up on them, no skeletons shot at them out of nowhere, no zombies tormented them with undead moans. It was kinda creepy, but on the bright side, a few of them got some wolves on the way.

More time passes until they make it to the cave entrance and go in, making sure no enemies were around. It wouldn't matter, though, since the cave is heavily fortified and there are enough dead ends in it to make a man go mad.

The five lead the group a different way through the labyrinth than the way they brought Rosie. This was the way towards the huge cavern that led to several ravines. The area has countless rooms built throughout, some meant for storage, some meant for purposes of things like crafting or brewing, and some for sheltering people. The whole space was fully lighted, so no mobs would spawn. One huge, flattened side of the cavern was reserved for a big map that showed how to get around the cave, including the way to the smaller living space on the other side.

"Alright!" Black exclaims from a ledge up above in one of the ravines after they've shown everyone around. No one bothers to question how he got up there when he was right down on the ground with them just two seconds ago. "Make yourselves at home! We're going to go back out and find more people!"

---

Adam sat in the left corner of his cell, right up against the bars that blocked him from freedom. He doesn't know anything about where he is, except the fact that Ty is in the cell to his right, Jason is in the one to his left, and different hostile mobs are on guard each day. His other friends are probably somewhere nearby, too, but he hasn't seen them.

They're back in Minecraft. Why? He has no clue. All he remembers is a creepy stalker-man with impossibly blue eyes and the smell of sushi before his memory stops there. His first thought would be squids, but squids don't look like normal humans, not even the squid men or their king.

The other mobs seemed to have evolved just like the squids have; they're more dangerous, and can take on half-human forms as well as other variations.

Adam looks out and down the corridor to see a couple spider-men (hehe Spider-Man) leading a new prisoner down to his cell. As they get closer, he can begin to make out the man's face. It's Jordan, otherwise known as CaptainSparklez. He looks confused and pissed more than anything.

"Welcome to hell, man," Adam quietly says to him as he passes by.

And then the day goes on as usual. They're stuck in tiny cells with nothing to do. They can't talk to the person next to them (at least, they don't when they know they have the chance of getting caught). They're fed nothing but bread and are given one bottle of water. They can hear screaming in the distance as they ignore whatever their guards are saying to them. It's usually pointless, anyway. Just rambling about how they're going to "win this war" or whatever.

Just normal stuff.

"Hey, Adam," says a horribly familiar voice.

Adam snaps his eyes open and awakens from the nap he's been taking. His eyes meet those of a creature he thought he killed months ago.

"Why are you still alive, Squid King?" he asks bitterly. He glares into those cold, blue eyes he knows too well.

The squid king laughs loudly like Adam just told a joke. "Let's just say a friend helped me out. Anyway, now that you know I'm alive again, you're going to be seeing a lot more of me. Oh, and now that we've captured most of the fandom leaders, we're going to start capturing their armies. I'm starting with yours."

Adam opens his mouth to say something, but the squid king interrupts. "Don't even waste your breath. It's not like anything you say is going to stop me. Well, I've got to go now. Have fun sitting around and rotting away."