Kakashi Love Story

Rin’s POV

Hmm… how to start. I guess the best starting place would be introducing myself. My name is Rin and I a ninja. I lost my parents at the age of 3 and I have been alone ever since. I tend to travel around and make sure everything is ok. I have long black hair that goes down to my waist and emerald green eyes and pale skin. I’m 5”4’ and I’m, I guess what you could call a ‘lone wolf’ I like being alone I guess it’s because I’ve been alone for so long. I’m now 18 and I miss my parent’s everyday but I am planning on getting revenge on the man who killed them, his name is Haku. I will get my revenge.

I agilely jumped from branch to branch before stopping on a strong branch and sat down for a while. I lay back against the tree trunk and looked up into the green canopy above my head. I sighed before letting my eyes shut and I drifted off to sleep. I awoke quickly when I heard the snap of a twig causing me to jump up before I hid in the foliage and looked down to find a man with spiked up silver hair and bangs covering one side of his face. He also had a mask covering his mouth and nose. He looked up and I quickly dodged away from him jumping from branch to branch as fast as I could until I was as far away as possible before I collapsed on the branch breathing heavily. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes but my eyes soon snapped open as I felt a presence beside me. “What the hell?” I yelled as I feel backwards out of the tree. “Not very agile are we” a velvet voice asked. “Who the hell are you?” I yelled. “I am Kakashi Hatake, who are you?” the man, Kakashi, replied. “I’m Rin Shizuka” I replied annoyed. “Here” Kakashi said holding out his hand which I ignored before standing and dusting of my skirt and flattening it down. Suddenly ‘Kakashi’ pushed me back against a tree and his lips went onto my neck causing me to push him away before getting into a fighting stance…

3rd POV

Rin quickly grabbed a kunai and stood ready to fight. Rin through the kunai at Kakashi but he dodged away from it and ran towards her his fist colliding with her but she fought back equally as hard. Rin quickly dodged away from Kakashi’s on coming fight and jump up into the tree before jumping from branch to branch. Suddenly Kakashi appeared in front of her and ran towards her. The collision caused a Rin to fly backwards out of the tree and land on the forest floor her fringe fell in front of her eyes and her skirt rose up to her thighs, dust covering her. She looked up at him through her fringe an angry look in her eyes the cut on her cheek bleeding heavily. She whipped the blood away with the back of her hand. Kakashi jumped down landing just in front of her. His face scratched up with large cuts coving the skin Rin could see. “Here” Kakashi said holding out his hand. “You really think I’m going to accept your help?” Rin replied. “Suit yourself” Kakashi replied before withdrawing his hand. Rin jumped up before dusting herself off. “You’re really strong. So who actually are you? Like why are you out in the middle of no-where?” Kakashi asked. “Well when I was 3 my parents where hilled by Haku and I am biding my time to get my revenge. I used to be part of the hidden leaf valley but I had to leave it was too much to stay in the house my parents were killed in so now I just wonder, I guess you could say I’m a lone wolf I don’t really belong anywhere anymore.” Rin replied as she and Kakashi sat on a branch in one of the high trees…

Rin’s POV

‘Why am I telling him all of this?’ I thought as we sat in the tree ‘he sort of looks familiar… wait he was the one who was there for me when my parents died’. “Well, I am part of the hidden leaf valley and I guess you could say I am one of their strong ninjas. You look really familiar” Kakashi replied. “Yeah I was going to say the same thing about you, I think it was you that was there for me when my parents died.” I replied looking at the ground sadly. “Yeah, I was. Wow you’ve grown up a lot since then” Kakashi smirked. “Hey, you said that you don’t really belong to a clan didn’t you?” Kakashi asked. “Yeah, I did why?” I asked puzzled. “Well, I was thinking. Why don’t you come back to the hidden leaf valley with me?” he asked. “Um… I don’t know if I can go back” I replied sadly. “You can’t live your life alone” Kakashi told me. “I’ve been doing a pretty good job so far.” I muttered more to myself than to Kakashi. “Come on, why don’t you just come back for a couple of days and if you don’t like it you can leave and no one will say anything” Kakashi suggested. I thought for a while before agreeing. “Ok” I replied smiling, it looked like Kakashi smiled back but I couldn’t tell because of the mask. “Come on” Kakashi replied before jumping out of the tree, I followed suit and Kakashi held out his hand which I gladly took. We made the walk to the hidden leaf valley through the forest.

When we finally got there Kakashi walked with me through the centre of the valley where everyone stopped and stared with caused me to hide behind him slightly. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a shy person it’s just I haven’t been here since I was 4 and I guess I’m kind of scared about the past being brought back up. Kakashi walked to Tsunade’s office before knocking on the door and soon after we heard a women’s voice. “Come in” she called. Kakashi opened the door before walking in with me following behind him. “Tsunade, look who I found” Kakashi said when he was stood in front of her desk. “Who?” Tsunade asked. “It’s Rin Shizuka” Kakashi replied squeezing my hand lightly. “Remember her parents died 15 years ago, Haku killed them and then she left. Remember?” Kakashi replied. “Yes, I remember” Tsunade replied smiling over at me. “We are so glad to have you back” she smiled. “It’s great to be back” I replied smiling. “Ok, so first things first we need to get you a house to stay in” Tsunade thought “Ah… there is a spare house opposite Ino’s” she explained. “Kakashi will you show Rin to the house?” Tsunade asked. “Ok” Kakashi replied.

When we arrived and the house it was beautiful. We walked in and I froze. “What’s wrong?” Kakashi asked. “It-it’s just that all of this reminds me of my parents’ house” I replied sadly. “Are you going to be ok here? Or would you like to stay at mine tonight?” Kakashi asked worried. “Um… can I um… possibly stay with you?” I asked embarrassed. “Of course you can” Kakashi replied hugging me close. “Thank you” I whispered into his chest. “Hey, don’t worry about it. Come on lets go” Kakashi replied into my hair before we made our way to Kakashi’s. As we walked to his it started to pour with rain immediately soaking both of us. I didn’t realise that I was starting to shake until I felt Kakashi’s jacket over my shoulders. “You’re going to be cold now” I protested. “Don’t worry about me, besides we’re almost there” he replied. “If you’re sure” I replied unconvinced. “I’m sure” he smiled.

We kept walking and soon enough we were stood outside Kakashi’s front door. Kakashi unlocked the door before stepping in, I followed and he led me up stairs into the bedroom to dry off. “Do you want to go have a shower?” he asked grabbing towels. “yes please” I replied “Ok, it’s straight through that door, I’ll get you a change of clothes and here’s a towel” Kakashi replied before going into his closet to get clothes. He soon after he walked back over with an oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxers. “Thank you” I smiled as he passed them to me. “No problem” Kakashi replied before I walked in the direction Kakashi had pointed me in. When I got into the bathroom I locked the door before turning on the shower. When the water was at the right temperature I stripped and got in. I washed before getting back out of the shower and drying off, I then quickly got changed and tied my hair up. I unlocked the door and walked out to find Kakashi shirtless in just his boxers and his mask pulled down around his next his toned abs looked amazing. I didn’t realise that my mouth had dropped open but quickly looked away blushing when I saw Kakashi looking at me…