Chapter 3

We finally arrived at the Tsunade’s office before knocking on the door. “Come in” Tsunade called, Kakashi walked in and I followed behind. “Ah, Kakashi I’m glad you finally made it, Rin would you mind waiting outside while I talk to Kakashi alone?” Tsunade asked. “Ok” I replied before immediately walking back outside I rested my back against the wall before sliding down to sit. It felt like I had been sat there for hours but was probably about 30 minutes before Kakashi walked out looking partly annoyed and partly upset. “What happened?” I asked worried while I stood up and quickly walked over to Kakashi before wrapping my arms around him. “I have to go on a mission and I don’t know when I’ll be back, I’m sorry Rin” Kakashi replied.

“Hey, don’t be silly it’s not your fault.” I replied tip toeing to kiss his cheek. “I really don’t want to go” Kakashi replied still sad. “You have to and I’ll be waiting at home for you, when you get back we can do whatever you want.” I replied with each word of the end I trailed my fingers up Kakashi’s chest in a seductive way. “Really?” Kakashi replied looking down at me. “Mhmm” I smiled while nodding. Kakashi quickly caught the hand trailing up his toned chest and pulled me into him before our lips joined one last time before his mission. “I have to go” he stated as we pulled away. “Oh…” I replied sadly. “I’m sorry, I’ll be back as soon as I can. I love you” Kakashi replied “I love you too” I whispered before Kakashi was off…

It had been three days since Kakashi left and every day seemed to drag on for an eternity. I was sat in the sitting room when the doorbell rang causing me to jump up, thinking it was Kakashi back finally. I ran to the door and opened it only to find a man with long black hair and light brown eyes. “Hello princess” he drawled. “Um… who are you?” I asked confused. “I am Haku” he replied as soon as I heard the name a light clicked in my mind. “H-Haku…” I stuttered. “Yes, Haku” with that he lunged at me throwing me against the wall and standing in front of me blocking my path way from him. “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked “away from you” I replied coldly. “not so fast” he replied before he grabbed my hands and held them against the wall above my head. He then leaned forwards and joined our lips roughly. I tried to yell out but he only pressed closer to me.

I felt a pressure on my thigh and it made me feel dirty. Was he really going to rape me? I thought Haku took both my wrists in one hand while the other travelled down my shoulders to my bra he tried to unclasp it but I got his hand way. I tried to free my hand and succeeded but Haku grabbed my wrist in his free hand and I swear I heard it snap. I screamed in pain but no one heard me. Haku laughed a sick laugh and continued to trail his hands down my waist and between my legs he let one finger slide to my thong before shoving his finger inside me. I screamed out again but no one was there to help me. He kept thrusting his finger in and out of me until I felt him being thrown of off me I slide down the wall cradling my wrist I looked over just in time to see Kakashi punching Haku. “Don’t. Ever. Lay. A. Hand. On. My. Girlfriend. Again.” He yelled.

Haku punched Kakashi in the jaw causing it to bleed. Kakashi lunged at Haku and hit him square on before Haku ran out the door as fast as he could. “Rin” Kakashi yelled as he ran over to me. He touched the wrist I was cradling causing me to scream out in pain. “It’s broken” he mused. “I’ll take you to the hospital” he stated before picking me up bridal style and walking out the door. I lost consciousness somewhere on the journey and woke up in a clean white room with Kakashi beside me. “Rin” Kakashi whispered. “K-Kakashi” I chocked before I was pulled into Kakashi’s warm arms. “I love you so much” he whispered “I love you too” I whispered back. “Ah Rin, you’re awake.” A nurse said as she bustled into the room. “We are going to need to take an x-ray of your wrist to see the damage.” She told me. “Ok” I replied before I was escorted out and to the x-ray area. “Mr Hatake please could you wait in the waiting area we won’t be long” the nurse asked politely. “Sure” Kakashi replied before walking over to the waiting area…