Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up in Kakashi’s bed feeling pretty rubbish. I tasted that salty taste you get before you throw up and jumped up before bolting to the bathroom and throwing up. I heard footsteps behind me before my hair was pulled out of my face and Kakashi was rubbing my back. “Shh baby” he cooed in my ear. When I was done throwing up I slowly stood up and washed my mouth out. “You didn’t have to come after me” I told him when I saw the time, 2.30 am, and how he looked- his hair was tousled and he looked groggy. He looked hot though. “I wanted to check that you were ok. How do you feel now?” he asked. “Not so great, I think I ate too much last night or something” I replied before my hand clamped over my mouth and I ran back to the toilet and threw up… again. Kakashi was at my side immediately holding my hair and rubbing my sides soothingly. I finished and washed my mouth before Kakashi picked me up bridal style and carried me back to this room and lay me down gently getting in beside me his arms circled around my waist and he rubbed my sides until I feel asleep. I woke again at about 5 am feeling sick again. I ripped Kakashi’s arms off of me and ran to the bathroom followed by a very tired looking Kakashi. This process continued for the rest of the day running back and forth between the bathroom and Kakashi’s room and Kakashi following me and looking after me. Finally I was starting to feel better so Kakashi walked into the kitchen to make me some soup. He returned with two bowls and two spoons. “Thank you” I smiled “and thank you for looking after me I’m sorry I kept you up” I continued. “Don’t worry about it I’m always here for you.” Kakashi replied smiling back. “Come to think of it actually. I don’t think I’m feeling so great” Kakashi said turning pale and putting his bowl down without touching the food inside. “Come here” I said pulling him lightly into me so he could rest against my boobs and try and get some sleep which didn’t work because he soon stood up and ran to the bathroom. I ran after him and skidded in just in time to kneel beside him and rub his back. He flushed the toilet and, on shaking legs stood up and washed his mouth before I helped him walk back to his room.

Kakashi was lying on his bed sweating heavily and look a lot paler than normal while he was shaking and throwing up in the bucket I had put my the bed to save him from getting up. I had got a cool wet towel that I was gently dabbing over his head to try and get his temperature down. I gently placed the cloth on his forehead and left it there as I moved so I was lying beside him. Kakashi immediately moved so that his head was on my boobs and I started to hum a quiet lullaby while brushing his dishevelled silver hair out of his hair. After a few minutes I heard Kakashi’s light breathing signalling that he was asleep.