Chapter 9

I slowly drifted off to sleep after him but was woken soon after when I felt the bed move as Kakashi got up followed by his running footsteps. I quickly jumped up and ran after him to rub his back lightly. I kissed his neck gently and then across to his back. “Do you want some water?” I asked. Kakashi nodded and I quickly walked down to the kitchen and got a glass of water before taking it back up to him. “Here you go” I said putting the glass beside him on the floor so he could get it when he wanted. “Thank you” he replied before quickly moving back to the toilet and throwing up again. I rubbed his back gently. When he finished he brushed his teeth and chugged the glass of water before slowly and unsteadily walking to the door. He almost fell but I was at his side immediately and helped him walk back to his room before gently getting him to lay down and joining him. I lay down and Kakashi put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and we both feel asleep. The next morning I looked down to see Kakashi sleeping peacefully. I slowly lifted my hand and stroked his hair out of his face. I saw his eyelids flutter open. “Morning beautiful” he smiled. “Morning, how are you feeling?” I asked “A lot better thank you for looking after me, you looked so tired but you stayed up with me” he replied. “Hey, no problem you stayed with me besides I care about you and I wanted to make sure you were ok” I replied before kissing the top of his head. “I’m meant to do that to you” he pouted. “Do what?” I asked “Kiss the top of your head not the other way around.” He replied pouting again. I giggled before biting lightly on his stuck out bottom lip. Kakashi moved so that he was over me before he slowly kissed down my neck and to the exposed skin of my collar bone my arms moved around his neck and I arched my back slightly and let my head fall back on the pillow so he had better access to my neck but before things could get any further the doorbell rang. Kakashi groaned before getting off of me before standing up and holding out his hand for me to take. I took it and he pulled me up off the bed before we walked down the stairs and to the front door. “Yes?” Kakashi asked as he opened the door and saw Sakura. “Hi” she said excitedly. “Hi” we both replied in monotone. “What’s wrong with you two?” Sakura asked. “It’s too early for upbeat happiness” I replied “No it’s not, its 1.30pm” Sakura replied. “Oh…” I replied. “Anyway what do you want?” Kakashi asked. “Well, I was going to invite you to a party I’m having at my house” she replied. “Ok, when?” I asked. “Today at 9pm” Sakura replied. “Ok cool” Kakashi replied smiling at me. “Awesome I’ll see you then” Sakura smiled before walking away. Kakashi closed the door before we walked intothe sitting room and curled up on the sofa watching ‘Friends’ 

It was 8.30pm and I was upstairs at my house trying to decide what to wear. I finally decided on this:

When I got changed into the dress I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair before puffing up the top layers. I then applied my makeup, a black smokey eye shadow. The doorbell suddenly rang and I ran downstairs to open it. Kakashi was stood in the doorway smiling at me. “Hey gorgeous girl” said before kissing my cheek. “Hey” I smiled blushing. “You ready to go?” Kakashi asked. “Yep, let me just put my shoes on” I replied grabbing my shoes that were by the door and slipped them on. “Aw, for once you are tall” Kakashi smirked. “Hmm…” I replied slapping Kakashi’s arms. “Hey, I love the fact you are short you’re so cute” Kakashi replied. “Cute?” I asked “Yeah cute… and sexy” Kakashi replied kissing my lips. “That’s what I thought you said” I replied giggling and blushing. “Come on baby let’s go” Kakashi smiled before taking my hand and we walked towards Sakura’s house. We finally got there and saw teenagers everywhere, one couple were making out by the tree. Kakashi and I walked in pushing past people when I felt someone grab my hand. I flew around and trod on his foot with my heels. “Don’t ever do that again” I said threateningly my eyes glinting slightly. I looked around to find Kakashi at the bar looking around. When his back was turned to me I quickly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist before kissing his neck. “Yuuki, there you are” Kakashi smiled when he turned around to face me and kissed my lips, the kiss was loving and slow and I loved every second of it. We pulled away too quickly and Kakashi grabbed two drinks. We then walked over to the dance floor and realised that ‘Jesse J- Do it like a dude’ was playing so we both started to grind against each other. We kept dancing and slowly getting drunker and drunker…

It was 3 am and people were starting to leave. “Kakashi, Rin do you want me to drive you home?” Naruto asked, he was still sober so we couldn’t really refuse. “Ok, thanks” Kakashi smiled before he and I followed Naruto to his car. We got in and buckled our seat belts. Naruto started the engine and drove off. Kakashi and I sat in the back of the car quietly until we both felt the car moving off the road and a cars headlightls shone in through the window the car then swerved off the road. All I could remember was the car turning over, my head slammed against the window and I blacked out…