Chapter 4

Kakashi and I finally managed to leave the hospital. It turns out I have a badly broken wrist but it will heal on its own so they just bandaged it up. We both got into the car before Kakashi turned to me. He slowly leaned over the seat before joining our lips together. His arms circled around my waist pulling me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. In one swift motion Kakashi pulled me over the seat and onto his lap while he moved the seat back so there was space. “I love you so bloody much” Kakashi whispered in his amazing husky voice. “I love you too” I whispered back. Kakashi pulled back slightly so he could look me directly in the eyes. “Rin? Can I ask you something?” he asked. “Yeah sure, what’s up?” I asked smiling. “Um… well my cousin is getting married and I am meant to be going but I was wondering… would you come with me?” he asked. “Of course I will” I replied before kissing Kakashi again.

“When is it?” I asked “Um… on Saturday” he replied scratching the back of his neck. “Ok, I need to go dress shopping then” I mused. “Can I come?” Kakashi asked smirking slightly; I’m guessing he’s imagining me trying on tight short dresses. “Hmmm… if you want but you’ll have to wait outside the dressing room” I replied smirking back. “Damn” Kakashi muttered causing me to laugh. “What are you laughing at?” Kakashi asked before he started to tickle my sides. “S-stop” I chocked through laughter. “Never” Kakashi yelled. I wriggled around on his lap before a felt his ‘little friend’ against me causing me to giggle lightly. “Some ones happy” I laughed. “Mmm” Kakashi replied looking uncomfortable. “Why don’t we go home and sort that out” I whispered seductively in his ear while I let my fingertips trail up his chest. Suddenly I found myself in the passenger seat with the seatbelt done up and Kakashi driving down the street as fast as the speed limit would let him. “Some ones in a hurry” I giggled. “It’s starting to get pretty painful” he replied grimacing slightly. When we got back to Kakashi’s he immediately jumped out the car and ran to my door before opening it and picking me up bridal style.

“I can walk, probably better than you can at the moment” I told him. “Don’t care, want to get in” he replied before locking the car door and walking quickly to the front door. When we got inside he immediately carried me up the stairs and into his room before throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me. “I need to be inside of you now!” he whispered huskily. “Go on then” I encouraged. Quickly Kakashi ripped both our clothes off and grabbing a condom. He put it on as I sat up and pushed him against the head rest so he too was in a sitting position. I then moved so that I was over his lap before thrusting down onto him quickly. Kakashi groaned as his hands grabbed my hips and I rocked back and forth on of him. Kakashi dropped his head to my neck before biting down harshly causing me to mewl in his ear which seemed to turn him on even more. I kept rocking back and forth until Kakashi groaned one last time before realising. I followed soon after and collapsed beside him on the bed. Kakashi pulled me into his chest, my back to his chest, while his arms went around my waist keeping me close and pulling the duvet over us. He put his lips on my hair and they stayed there as I fell asleep…