Chapter 7

It had been three days since I saw Kakashi making out with that girl and, although he had tried to call me over and over and came over to see if he could talk to me face to face I ignored him until on the third day I was in my room when I heard music playing just outside. I ignored it until I heard Kakashi’s voice singing ‘I’m amazed by you- lone star’ my phone then vibrated signalling that I had a text. I opened the unknown number and the text read ‘come onto your balcony’ I did as the text said and opened the curtains and French windows before walking out onto the balcony and looking down to see Kakashi playing guitar and singing. I stood there for a few minutes before walking back into my room closing the door…

Kakashi’s POV

‘She went inside’ I thought sadly. ‘It didn’t work’ I thought again. I was about to leave when I heard the front door open and footsteps running over to me…

Rin’s POV

I stood in my room for a few minutes trying to decide what to do. “Should I go down and see him? Or should I ignore him?” I asked myself. I finally made my decision and slowly walked out of my room and down stairs to the front door. I opened it to find Kakashi turning away looking down sadly. “Kakashi” I called as I ran over to him. “Rin” he said slightly shocked. “Why did you do it?” I asked sadly. “She came onto me and I was an idiot and forgot that I had the most amazing girl in the world that I have probably just ruined it with” he explained. I looked down unsure whether to believe him. “Rin, please believe me. I love you and I always have, I was drunk and made a stupid mistake.” He continued. “Why should I believe you?” I asked slightly bitterly. “Because I love you, you know I love you” I replied getting down on one knee. “Kakashi what are you doing?” I asked confused before Kakashi pulled out a box and opened it. “It’s a promise ring” he explained. “It’s beautiful” I whispered. “Not as beautiful as you” he replied.

(Imagine this with one red stone and one black stone and the names being Rin and Kakashi not Luke and Elizabeth)

He then gently placed it on my finger and stood up before getting the acoustic guitar and starting to sing again. When he finished I walked the short distance between us and kissed him. “Am I forgiven?” he asked hopefully. “Yes, but if you ever do that again we are over for good” I replied. “I promise I will never do that again I love you baby” he replied.

It had been a month since I had forgiven Kakashi and we were in the car on the way out to get pizza for a relaxing evening at home. We got the pizza and drove home. Kakashi parked the car and we both got out before walking to his door. He unlocked it and we both walked in walking straight into the sitting room. Kakashi put the pizza on the table and got the coke that we brought before. We quickly got change into our pj’s, boxers for him t-shirt and boxers for me. We had a pile of DVD’s by the sofa, which were all horror, and put the first one on before turning off the lights and snuggling on the sofa ( Kakashi was resting his back against the arm of the sofa and I was lying against his chest.) the first film we watched was ‘nightmare on elm street’ then when that ended we watched ‘paranormal activity 1 and 2’ then ‘drag me to hell’ then ‘the hills have eyes and let’s just say we watched a lot of horror films while eating the pizza we had brought. After a couple more films I ended up falling asleep on Kakashi's chest.