Chapter 5

It was Thursday and Kakashi and I were out dress shopping for his cousins wedding. I was trying on what felt like the 100th dress and finally I found one it was a red strapless dress with a black ribbon around the waist.

(Imagine the dress in red)

I smiled at my reflection before I heard Kakashi’s voice. “Please can I see the dress?” he asked “No, it’s a surprise. But I think you will like it… a lot” I replied smiling as I heard his grumbling of complaints. I carefully took the dress off and hung it back up on its hanger before getting changed and walking back out of the changing room dress in hand. “Come on, I’ll go and pay and then we can go and get food. You deserve it, you’ve had to wait around for ages” I told him smiling. I walked over to the check out with Kakashi following behind…

When I had finished and paid Kakashi and I walked to the nearby Starbucks to get a drink. We sat outside talking. “Where is the wedding?” I asked “the sand valley” Kakashi replied “Ok”…

Saturday came quickly and I was at my house sorting out my bag when the doorbell rang. I slowly made my way to the door when I saw a flash of bright pink hair. “Hello Sakura” I smiled. “Hi. Rin please can I talk to you quickly.” “Yeah sure, come in” I replied before moving to one side to let Sakura come in and sit in the sitting room, Sakura and I had become close friends even thought she was 14 she was kind of like a sister to me and I guess she sees me as a big sister. “So, what’s up?” I asked as I sat down beside her. “Um… well I have this friend who likes one of her friends but she doesn’t think he likes her in the same way and she needs some advice on how to get the friend to like her” Sakura explained. “So basically, you like Sasuke and you want advice on how to get him to like you” I replied. “How did you…” Sakura started. “You make it pretty obvious” I replied smiling. “Well, first off maybe try being less fan girly and more friendly” I told her. “Ok” she replied smiling. “And secondly, let’s get you ready for the wedding. When I’m done with you Sasuke won’t be able to keep his eyes off of you” I continued. “Ok” Sakura smiled before we both went up to my bedroom where Sakura had left her dress and shoes.

She changed quickly before I set to work doing her hair and makeup. When I was finished I stood back to admire my work. “You look stunning” I smiled gesturing for her to look in the mirror. “Oh my god, Is that me?” she asked. “Yep” I replied smiling at her. She continued to admire herself while I changed into my dress and slipped on my shoes I then walked over to the vanity table to do my makeup. I did my usual concealer, foundation and press powder routine before applying a light mount of blusher and black eye liner and mascara. I then applied black, grey and silver eye shadow to make a smokey eye effect. I put on bright red lipstick to finish the look off and then let my hair down so it cascaded down my beck in light waves. “Wow” Sakura breathed as I stood up to look at the final product. “Kakashi is one lucky man” she smirked. I smiled at her. “Yeah, well Sasuke will be one lucky boy when he realises.” I replied smiling back. Suddenly the doorbell rang “Doors open” I yelled guessing it was Sasuke and Kakashi. Sakura immediately ran down stairs before I slowly followed. “Took your bloody…” Kakashi replied before he looked over at me and his jaw dropped. “Holy shit” he breathed so that Sakura and Sasuke didn’t hear. “You look amazing” he whispered. “You don’t look too bad yourself” I replied smiling at him. He had a black tux that clung to him in all the right places. He quickly closed the short distance between us and pulled me into his chest while joining our lips. His hands slowly slid down to my butt and stayed there. The door opened and Naruto’s voice rang through the room. “Sensei, why do you have to do that in the middle of the hall?” he complained. “Why should it matter to you?” Kakashi snarled. “Because I don’t want to walk in on you two making out.” Naruto replied. “Well, by all means leave. This isn’t your house” Kakashi replied. “It isn’t your house either” Naruto replied smartly. “Yes, but it is my house and he is my boyfriend so I can do what I want” I replied putting emphasis on the my’s and the I’s. “Good girl” Kakashi whispered. Naruto didn’t reply merely grumbled under his breath but dropped the subject.