chapter 6

Kakashi and I walked ahead of everyone to the wedding reception. We all sat down and waited for the service to start. The service was over quickly and Kakashi and I went to talk to the bride and groom. “Hey cous’” Kakashi smiled as he reached the groom. “Hey, who’s this?” Sam asked looking over at me. “This is Rin, my girlfriend” Kakashi replied pulling me into him. “Hey Rin” he smiled. “Hi” Replied smiling back. “Congratulations on getting married” I continued. “We going to go and talk to some others” Kakashi said before he walked off still holding my hand. He grabbed some cake and two forks before walking out the building and over to a tree. We both sat down under the tree before Kakashi pulled me into his lap and picked up the cake and forks. He gave one to me and took some cake before putting it to my lips. I opened my mouth but instead of Kakashi letting me eat the cake he moved the fork so the frosting went over my nose. “Eeep” I squealed as I fell off his lap backwards…

After a long day at the wedding Kakashi and I made our way back to Kakashi’s. We both walked into his room and lay on his bed. Kakashi pulled me over onto chest so my boobs where pressed against his chest. He leaned up slightly so our lips joined as his hands slide down to my ass under my dress. I pulled away quickly. “Come have a shower with me” I said as I got up. “What?” Kakashi asked, did I forget to mention we had drunk quite a lot at the wedding so we were both a bit tipsy. “You heard me come have a shower with me” I said again as I started to walk to his bathroom I heard footsteps behind me, I opened the bathroom door and walked in followed by Kakashi. “Help me undo my dress please” I asked Kakashi immediately unzipped the back of my dress and I let it fall to the floor and stepped out before I slowly removed my heels. “Rin?” Kakashi whispered. “Yeah baby” I replied. “Please can you do me a favour and leave your bra and knickers on” Kakashi asked. “Um… ok why?” I asked. “Because you’re too much of a turn on” Kakashi replied. “Hmm… ok but only if you leave your boxers on” I replied smirking. Kakashi nodded before taking his tux off and grabbing my hand before walking into the shower with me. He turned the shower on and we both stood under the water in the small cuboid shower with four glass walls. The glass had already started to steam up and Kakashi quickly grabbed the bottle of shower gel, he squirted someone his hand and rubbed it over my skin that could be seen.

I grabbed the shower gel bottle and put some on my hands before rubbing it over Kakashi’s toned abs causing him to groan lightly. “You like that?” I asked. Kakashi moaned in response and nodded. We finished with the soap and Kakashi leaned down slightly so our lips joined while his hands slide down to my ass again, he seems to like it there, I felt Kakashi’s hand slowly slide into the string of my thong letting his finger hook under it before pulling down slightly. They dropped to the floor and I slowly stepped out of them and closer to Kakashi before I quickly picked them up and threw them over the top of the shower door hearing them fall and land with a slight slapping noise from all the water they had collected in the fabric. I let my hands slide down to the hem of Kakashi’s boxers before I slipped one hand into them and pumped him lightly before removing his boxers completely Kakashi quickly unhooked my bra and trough it over to join my thing. One hand stayed on my butt cheek while the other slide up my side and to my boobs taking one in his hands and massaging it. He gently pressed me against the glass door and wrapped one arm around my ass and hoisted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as Kakashi rolled a condom down before positioning himself against me and trusting into me quickly. I mewled into his ear as he thrust harder and faster into me. He kept going until we both reached our climaxes screaming each other’s names. He gently put me back down on my feet and kissed me, a slow passionate kiss.

We finished our shower before getting out and I wrapped a towel securely around my body while Kakashi wrapped a towel around his waist. We walked hand in hand back to Kakashi’s room before changing into our pj’s which consisted of boxers for Kakashi and Kakashi’s boxers and a t-shirt for me. Kakashi walked to his bed before lying down and I followed suit, Kakashi held out his arms and I crawled into his embrace. Kakashi pulled me into his chest, I nuzzled into his neck and gently feel asleep with Kakashi stroking my hair. The next morning I woke up to find the space beside me empty. I slowly yawned and stretched before getting up and walking down stairs to find Kakashi in the sitting room on the sofa. I walked over to him and sat on his lap straddling him so we were face to face. “Kakashi?” I asked. “Yes beautiful” Kakashi replied. “You know how it’s your birthday soon” Kakashi nodded signalling for me to continue. “Well, what do you want for your birthday?” I asked. “You” Kakashi replied. “You have me, what else do you want?” I asked “I really don’t want anything” Kakashi replied pulling me into him. “I have everything I want” Kakashi continued kissing my cheek, then my other cheek and finally my lips. “Fine, I’ll find something for you with no hints” I replied pouting slightly…

It had been a week since I had asked Kakashi what he wanted for his birthday and I had finally found something. Kakashi was still asleep and seeing as it was his birthday I thought I would let him sleep. I had made him a scrap book with things from dates and pictures of us. One that Naruto had taken of us holding hands walking away from the camera in the rain. I had got bored of waiting for Kakashi to wake up so I decided it was my job to wake him up. I tip toed into his room and tried to wake him by shaking him but it didn’t work. I sat on his pelvis and rocked back and forth slightly while whispering in his ear. He still didn’t wake up so I started trailing kisses up his neck until he finally woke. “Morning gorgeous.” He smiled. “Morning. Happy birthday” I smiled before handing him the wrapped book and moving off of him so he could sit up. “You didn’t have to get anything” he said “I know but I wanted to. No open it” I replied Kakashi opened the present and smiled as he saw what it was. “It’s kind of shit” I said quietly. “No I love it” he said while tracing his fingers over the picture of us walking away in the rain…

It was finally evening and Naruto had arranged the party it was a costume party so I was up stairs getting ready into a black corset with fishnet tights, a black mini skirt, high heeled boots and a whip. I then did my makeup and drew on cat whiskers and cat nose on my face and put on the cat ears. When I was done I walked down to see Kakashi already there and waiting in his vampire costume. “Hello sex kitty” he whispered huskily as I reached him. “Hello my sexy vampire” I replied smiling and tip toeing to kiss him. “Come on lets go” I said before taking Kakashi’s hand and leading him to the party. On the way there I got a lot of stares and wolf whistles each time Kakashi pulled me into him and kissed me passionately which made them look away and walk on. We finally got there to find the party already in full swing and Sakura in one corner making out with Sasuke. “Aw” I cooed “They are finally together” I smiled. “Kakashi, happy birthday” Naruto yelled as he ran over to us…

The party was amazing before Naruto stood up on a table. “We are all going to play strip poker” he yelled.“How you play is in strip poker, instead of playing for cash, you play for clothes. Alternately, you can start out playing for money and when players run out of cash, they must offer up articles of clothing to remain in a hand. If they lose, the clothes get removed.” He explained before everyone sat down and got their cards. We had been playing for about 10 minutes and most people were still dressed but I was left in my corset and underwear. I lost again and removed the corset while all the guys wolf whistled. Kakashi also lost and had to remove his top leaving him in only his boxers…

The game finally finished when I was left naked except the fact that as soon as I had taken my bra off Kakashi threw his jacket over me so no one could see anything. Everyone was sat around in the sitting room, I was sat in Kakashi’s lap when I needed the bathroom so I quickly excused myself and left to go. When I was finished with my business I washed my hands and walked back down to the sitting room to find a red hair girl sat on Kakashi’s lap making out with him. Anger flashed into my eyes as I stormed over to him and ripped her off of him and throwing her to one side before slapping him around the face. “That the hell” I screeched before turning and running off. I heard Kakashi’s quick footsteps behind me and he was calling my name but I ignored him and kept running until I got back to my house where I slammed and locked the door and ran to my room to collapse on my bed.

Kakashi Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara