Chapter Two

I stared intently at the crying male. Tears ran down his pale face making my heart clench. "Aye, don't cry Kuro-chan." I pleaded in a whisper. Moving closer to him, I wrapped my arms around him. "Shh..." I shushed him, holding in my tears that were threatening to fall. His thin arms engulfed me holding me tightly. He shoved his face into my chest making me give a soft chuckle. "I've missed you so much." He whispered. I patted his head lightly as I nodded in agreement. Breaking the hug, I instructed him to stop crying and broke the hug. "Now stop crying Kuro-chan. I don't wanna cry, it's too embarrassing." I laughed as I wiped off his remaining tears.

"You're in this club?" I theorised grinning. He nodded confirming my assumption. "What are you doing in here Dai-san?" He asked pointing to me. Smirking, I also pointed to myself, "I just happen to be your brand new manager!" I exclaimed proudly. Kuro-chan's eyes widen slightly and then he burst out laughing. "B-but aren't you too rough to be a manager?" Kuro-chan laughed holding his stomach. Tears of laughter appear on his eyes and slid down to his cheeks. "Ehh. How rude." I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest.

That's when an idea crossed my mind making my pout turn into a smirk. Reaching out with both my hands and I grabbed both the cheeks belonging to Kuro-chan. Pulling on each side of his cheeks I looked down at Kuro-chan with my evil smirk. "This is revenge Kuro-chan!" I chimed as I continued to molest his cheeks. He looked up to me his puppy dog eyes and murmured, "Ow, Dai-san..." I shook my head numerous times to make sure that I wouldn't be affected by his cuteness. "Yes, you're super cute but it won't work on me." I boasted confidently. I squished his soft cheeks once again in between my index finger and thumb. "Please Aki-chan?" Kuro-chan pleaded softly. I think my heart stopped or something because he was so cute that I let go of his cheeks completely. My face was covered in a dark red tint. "Fuck your cuteness." I mumbled under my breath. Kuro-chan laughed at me and poked my cheek. "I think Riko-san would be wondering where we are." Kuro-chan told me. I nodded in agreement as I grabbed my hoodie and followed Kuro-chan out.

"There you are Kurok-" A deep voice stated before cutting itself off. The male with dark red hair stared at me as if I was some hot alien from another planet, which I am. "Woah, when did you get such a hot girlfriend?!" The guy assumed pointing a finger at us. I raised a brow, and stared at the guy. He looked quite strong almost like... Ao-kun. His body shape looked like his. Anyway, his exclamation caught the attention of the other members in the court. Most members entered the locker room; one, I noticed was the glasses guy who I sit next to in class. "Girlfriend? Didn't know this was your type." A guy with brown hair stated. Gosh I was getting pissed. I mean they just walked in here and made an assumption just purely on our visual appearance, they didn't even think of evaluating us. Then again, I don't a normal teenage would decode people's personalities by just looking at their face. Their IQ is obviously too low for that.

"She's not his girlfriend." A male voice stated. I looked over to the Megane-sempai and it was him who made the comment. "Konnichiwa Sempai." I greeted saluting. He blushed making me grin. I've known that I have this effect on people for a long time but it never ceases to amuse me. "You know her?" Kuro-chan questioned. I hugged Kuro-chan on the side, "We're in the same class." I explained. Kuro-chan nodded understandingly. I've always been more intelligent than others my age so I'm guessing that it doesn't surprise him. "But isn't she Kagami's age?" The brown hair guy wondered. I decided that I was bored of this conversation so I walked off to Riko-sempai. As I walked away I could hear Kuro-chan explaining to them that I'm too intelligent to be around those who are the same age as me.

"Riko-sempai!" I greeted again, waving my hand in the air. She smiled at me and then blew her whistle as a signal to all of the members to gather for a meeting. I could feel all eyes on me once again, just like when I entered the classroom. "Okay losers. Starting today Aki Daiko-chan is our manager!" She announced, shocking the majority of the club. "Oh, and we're having a game with Kaijo." She concluded. When she finished her sentence, I could feel Kuro-chan's pair of pale blue eyes stare at me. I turned and made eye-contact with him. He was giving me this look; I think he was worried about something.

"Don't they have a member of GoM?" The brown haired guy asked. Kuro-chan immediately glared at the guy. My eyes widened as I heard the news. "Who is it?" I asked urgently. She was about to tell me when she was cut off.

Shrieks of fan-girls echoed in the hollow room. "Sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." A familiar upbeat voice stated. His voice is drowned out by more shrieks and squeals of his fan-girls. "Kise Ryouta?!" Riko-sempai shouted, also echoing but it also drowned out by the shrieks. When she said his name, I felt super shocked which obviously didn't go unnoticed by Kuro-chan who came up to stand by me. I gave him a warm smile. I didn't think I would meet them all so soon. I mean, if I've already met two in one day of being in Japan then what if I meet all of them today? I was panicking but Kuro-chan calmed me down by holding my hand. I didn't realise but the amount of time I spent calming down was the amount of time it took for Ki-chan to do crap for his fans.

Kise

I searched for Kurokocchi with my eyes and then I found his mob of light blue hair. I noticed that standing next to him was a long blob of bright orange hair. "What a pretty colour..." I murmured to myself.

Flashback

She dragged her childish rainbow coloured suitcase behind her as she walked to her gate. The GoM followed behind her. Her bright orange hair shone brightly, it was almost as if her hair was our sun. The light in our dark. I'm going to miss her hair. But I'm going to miss her even more. She turned around and looked at us with her bright blue eyes. "I'll miss you and I promise that I'll be back." She faked smiled. She probably thought that no one could tell but we could, we all could. Murasakicchi stepped up and wrapped his arms around Akicchi, hugging her tightly. "I'll miss you Aki-chin." Murasakicchi whispered. I could see Akicchi starting to cry as tears ran down her face on by one. "I'll miss you more." She hiccuped. His hand slid across her face attempting to wipe away her tears but she failed as more fell. We all walked up and gave Akicchi a group hug, even Momoicchi, shocking me slightly. Akashicchi wiped her tears away. "I'll miss you guys so much."

"We'll be waiting..." Akashicchi comforted Akicchi. I cherished her warmth one last time before she let go. "Tell Ao-kun I'll miss him and I'll be back." She smiled before walking off into the gate. Her orange hair fluttered in the Japanese air one last time.

Flashback End

My eyes shifted up to Kurokocchi and then to the person next to him. She was female. Her bright orange hair shone as if illuminating the dark. Her eyes were a bright beautiful crystal blue. "Akicchi..." I whispered. I could see her expression. She was worried and looked down to her feet.

Aki

"Akicchi..." Ki-chan whispered making me look down at my feet. 'Get ready for a lecture Aki..' I thought to myself. Arms wrapped around me encasing me in warmth. "Why are you hugging me Ki-chan...?" I whispered questioningly. He let go and looked at me grinning, "Of course I would hug you! I haven't seen you in two years Akicchi!" He grinned his familiar grin making me smile.

"You guys know each other?!" Riko-sempai shrieked pointing at us. Ki-chan grinned and put an arm around my waist "Akicchi is my girlfriend." Ki-chan stated kissing my cheek. Everyone's expression in the room changed once again, obviously not Kuro-chan's though. I sighed and wiped the place where Ki-chan kissed me, "Ew Ki-chan, you disgust me." I teased him. He went into depression mode making me internally laugh at his reaction. "I'm just kidding Ki-chan. I missed you." I hugged him and he hugged me too. He glanced up at me with his fake tears, "You've rejected me too many times Akicchi!" He whined, making me chuckle.

After all of the drama with Ki-chan, he told us his actual reason for coming here. To try, and let me emphasis the try, to persuade Kuro-chan to transfer to Kaijo. I glared at him the moment the words left his mouth. He knew how much I hated trivial things like this and yet he still does it. And of course everyone is the room was silent. "Are you done?" I scoffed. He nodded in a robotic way and proceeded to exit the gym. I ran up to him and hugged him before seeing him off.

Kise

I couldn't believe that she is back. I mean it makes sense but at the same time it doesn't. I know Akicchi might hate me for this but I have to do it.

To: GoM

Dai is back.

From: Kise Ryouta

---