Chapter Four

I relaxed in my chair and let out a long sigh. "Is anything wrong Mistress?" Sebastian wondered. "I saw my old teammates." I told him. I saw in the mirror that he nodded in recognition. "Daiki?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

Sebastian's been my personal butler for a long time and I trust him with my life. I tell him everything I feel and he can read me like a book. He's also like my maid because I never liked females, well that's what I was told by him. Yes, that means he's seen me naked and stuff but I'm fine with that. I guess I'm just used to it now.

"I saw Kuro-chan, Ki-chan, Ao-kun and Momoi today, and this is in chronological order okay." I sighed taking out my phone. "Did Ryouta-kun do something to make you mad?" He guessed. "Yup. He fucking messaged every fucking one that I'm back." Nodding understandingly he replied, "Swearing isn't lady like madam."

"Like you don't swear." I crossed my arms under my breasts. He chuckled at my reaction and continued to drive. "Like why did he have to tell everyone? I already had a whole lot of crap just meeting two of the members at the beginning of the day. And then he sent the message and I literally fucking ran into fucking Ao-kun. Ugh, what a crappy day." I sighed after I had finished ranting.

I could see that he smiled slightly from the mirror and he said, "You have to stop locking yourself up." He told me. I stared at him through the mirror and hiccuped, "B-but I hate showing weakness..." I told him in a whisper. He shook his head and sighed.

I felt the clenching of my heart and it pissed me off. I hated feeling like this. Why do you even need feelings? Fucking hell. I furiously wiped my face multiple times removing the horrid water droplets off my face. I wouldn't fit in again, I can't after like two years of disappearance. And they looked really close and they don't even need me here, I was a distraction. A hindrance. Just plain annoying and not needed. I bet even if I tried to talk to them they would ignore me, pretend I wasn't even alive. I mean they didn't even try to contact me or see if I was even alive. Then again that's quite extreme.

The car stopped and I ran out of the car immediately. Slapping myself on both sides of my face a few times and hard, I told myself to snap out of it. I entered the house and was greeted by maids and butlers all round. I don't even know why we would need so many maids and butlers when there are only three people in this house. My parents and myself. We could always just fire all of the maids and butlers and live by ourselves. But I guess I wouldn't want that because I'm selfish. I want Sebastian and my other maids and butlers to stay here. They were my family, more than my own parents.

I walked up to my parents room and knocked on the door. "Come in." A voice mumbled. I pushed open the door and entered one of the most hated place in the world. My mother was standing in front of the table that father sat behind. She stared at me examining me from head to toe. "Were you crying?" She asked in disbelief. I nodded my head, cursing myself for forgetting about how meticulous mother was. A glare was shot my way by my one and only father.

"How can you be so reckless?!" He shouted slamming his hands down onto the table. "I'm sorry father, it was a reckless mistake." I replied, masking off my hurt. "Leave!" He relegated. Bowing I proceeded to exit the room. My mother gave me a disappointed smile trying to mitigate the situation, I knew that it was fake though. Sighing, my parents are so avarice. They never even tried to acknowledge how assiduous I am. I'm not trying to deprecate or like impute them but they're fake as. Their love is spurious, they just repudiate me. 

I left for my room, I think my room is the only place I can be me and no one will judge. This life style has been deleterious to me since day one. I always had acquiesce with everything they say, its immutable now. They never let me elucidate why things go the way they do. (sorry about all of the "smart" words, keep calm and go consult google-sama)

Closing my eye, I drifted into a deep sleep.

The next day came by and I was driven to school like normal by Sebastian. I warmly at him before exiting the car.

I paced myself in a slow rhythm towards my beloved *note the sarcasm* classroom. Sliding the door open, I entered the horrid room. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Taiga-kun sleeping on his desk and Kuro-chan sitting next to him, waving at me. I guess some of you are confused. For some classes I'm in the normal class and some I'm in the higher year level. I smiled just slightly, Kuro-chan always manages to make me smile. "Ohayo Kuro-chan." I greeted smiling down at my pale friend.

Class went by as fast as the wind. I swear this stuff I learnt when I was in elementary school. Sometimes I don't understand how my classmates don't understand this crap. Then again, I guess it kind of makes sense. Not all families make their child study from the age of four. Yeah, I'm assuming it's because my family has such high standards. I don't even get to pick who I am going to get married to. I know I will have to get married when I turn sixteen in December. Arranged marriage. Sigh.

I headed off to the gym before Kuro-chan and Taiga-kun just to change and get ready. I took note of all of their faults and what to improve on so that we're ready for the game against Kaijo tomorrow. Practice went by quite fast as well and before I knew it practice was over. I skipped towards Kuro-chan and Taiga-kun, "Home?" I smiled. Kuro-chan nodded. We were walking home and Taiga-kun asked, "So you were in the GoM?" I turned my head to face him and nodded. As if they heard my phone ring, I hurriedly went to pick it up.

"Good evening, Aki Daiko speaking." I greeted. "Evening Aki-chan." A cold and familiar voice replied. I almost felt my blood run cold. It was Aka-kun. "Aka-kun?" I assumed. It was as if I could hear the smirk in his voice, it was him. "GoM meeting now at the park in ten, tell Tetsuya too." The call ended and all I could hear now was the constant beeping of the phone before it switched itself off. One thing I learn't hanging around GoM was to never be late to any meeting or you will suffer the consequences. Kuro-chan finally came out and gripping his wrist, I urgently dragged him off to our destination.

My heart beat pulsed faster as I rushed towards the park. As I was sprinting, I threw shaky glances at my watch. It was 3:54 PM. Six more minutes left. The wind passed by more swift then it has ever before. 3:58 PM. Two minutes. In my chest, my heart contracted and I released short breaths of air. As if moving itself, my legs found itself fixed to running and running. 4:00 PM. They were all standing there, staring at me as if I were an alien. I had forgotten that Kuro-chan was dragged here by me. I gazed, huffing and puffing at my friends.

"Hello there Aki-chan."

---