Chapter Fifteen

In Japan, a group of rainbow haired males flinched and looked up gazed up at the sky. "She's awake." They all whispered in unison. 

Aki's hand released itself from the basketball hoop and she gracefully landed on the ground. "Thanks for the game guys." She grinned, handing back the basketball to boy one and two. The pair were still frozen in shock but Aki paid no attention to it. Her eyes searched for a pair off black eyes belonging to Ryder. He had not moved a step from the place you had let go of her hand from.

"Hey. You ever played before?" Aki wondered looking at the still frozen guy. Still no reply came out of his mouth. His body could barely respond, so obviously his mouth couldn't. "I'll take that as a no. Come. Let me teach you." She claimed pulling him towards the court in which she was awoken. The pair of boys she had just played with were still standing there, this time conversing with one another.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I buy your ball? I'll pay you 8000 yen for it." She pleaded with a hint of guilt in her eyes. This made the boys blush and they handed the ball over to her. "Y-you don't need to pay us! We ha-ave heaps at home. Bye!" They spluttered simultaneously before running off.

Shrugging, she pulled her victim to the front of the hoop. "Heads up." The ball was thrown quickly at Ryder who barely reacted on time and caught the ball. "Aki, you could've hit me in the face." He told Aki sternly. "It wasn't my fault, I warned you." She pouted sticking out her tongue. Ryder couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. This was a side of her that he had never seen before.

"Throw the ball into the hoop." Aki ordered, pointing at the hoop. Jaw-dropped, Ryder stared at her.

In Japan, Aomine called up Akashi. Picking up the phone he said, "You felt it didn't you?" The silence was enough to tell Akashi that he was one hundred percent correct. "Meet me at my place before four." It was currently four in the morning in JST. Ringing up the rest of the GoM, Akashi instructed them to do the exact same thing.

Soon enough, the whole of GoM were on Akashi's private jet to America. They all sat in silence as the plane whizzed smoothly through the sky. "I can't wait to play Akicchi!" Kise exclaimed jumping up and down on his seat. Glancing at his, Midorima nodded in agreement. "Aka-chin, I miss Aki-chin." Akashi nodded in agreement at his purple haired friend. "We'll see her soon enough." Akashi stated looking around at all of their faces. In America it became midnight and the Generation of Miracles finally arrived in the United States of America.

Eventually morning came. The birds chirped away signalling to the sleeping female that it was time to wake up.

Groaning, she pushed herself out of her comfortable bed and went to get dressed. She woke up surprisingly earlier than normal because she has to head to the main house.

The limo pulled up at the main house and standing at the entrance was Aki's mother and father. "Sebastian is inside, he knows what to do with you." Mother told her with a grin. She was unusually cheerful today and this is because a lot of people are coming over today and she can flaunt her wealth and all.

Aki

I was stripped of any pieces of clothing and dumped into a warm, fuzzy tub of water. Water splashed onto the side of the basin and onto the floor. "Relax Ojou-sama." Sebastian whispered, clicking his phone to play some calming and relaxing music. At the sound of the light music I obeyed him, closing my eyes. A pair of hands maneuvered within my hair massaging it whilst pouring water over it to dampen it. He then proceeded to massage in the shampoo and caress it into my hair. I let out a sigh in delight. It has been a while since one of these. Once all the shampoo was rid of, he applied some conditioner and then like the latter, he washed it off. 

Next thing I know my hands are up out of the water and placed into the side of the tub where Sebastian was painting my nails the shade white and then towards the bottom of my physique my toes. 

Finally after the bath, Sebastian pulled me into my room where two women were waiting. One with crazy hair and the other with a crazy face? "You must be Aki! Nice to meet you! I'm Em-"  "And I'm Am!" They were twins, identical at that. Internally, I swear I pissed myself. I'm meaning I am and her name is Am? Eh anyway. There was obviously the exception of Em's rainbow coloured hair and Am's layer upon layer of make up. They're average looking. Sebastian came to my side as soon as he felt I had finished observing them. 

"Ojou-san, you can pick out of these two dresses." Sebastian informed holding a blue dress on his right and a red dress on his left. The blue dress looked slightly familiar. It was a dress with spaghetti straps and a V-neck that was twist at the bottom on the dress on one side. This made the twisted section of the dress fall just above the right knee and the longer side of the dress stopping half of the calf. This dress was skin tight, the way I liked all of my dresses. The red dress was similar is some instances but overall it looked completely different. The red dress was strapless and skin tight. The skirt section of the dress finished about two inches about the knee and the back had a cut out in a wide U, leaving the back extremely exposed. I stuck out my hand and pointed at the blue dress. In the gist of all this craziness, I wondered where Sophie had gone off too.

He released a chuckle and said, "I'm not surprised. Your mother picked the other dress." I nodded and went to sit down at my vanity for my quote on quote make over. My hair was yanked throughout the duration of my make over. My face was barely touched except for some black shit on my eyelashes and some matte lipstick. 

At last, it was around five or six in the evening time for the guests to start arriving. I stuffed on my dress and put on my game face before standing in front of the giant twin doors. Sebastian smiled before pushing the grand doors open. 

---