Chapter Ten

Time passed by and it was the day before the Winter Cup Preliminaries. Furihata-san invited us out to go play at a street basketball tournament. I wasn't exactly for it but Taiga-kun convinced me otherwise. So the first years registered for the tournament.

"Taiga-kun, you're going to get everybody late. And I can tell that they want to know how Seiho went." I scolded, crossing my arms over my chest in my favourite sapphire oversized hoodie. "Sorry sorry Aki. We're nearly there anyway." He grinned holding plastic bags full of snacks. "You're such a glutton." I sighed proceeding without him. My comment made the team laugh which I kind of forgot were also with us. "Woah." I breathed out as I saw the outcome of Seiho's game against the other team. They lost badly. And then I felt Taiga-kun stiffen behind me so I slowed down and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing here?!" Taiga-kun pointed at the male with black hair and a beauty spot right under his eye. I internally praised myself for being fluent in English so that I could understand the situation. (just saying the underlined is in English) "Wow. Aren't I shocked to see you here?" The male stated. "I'm not that surprised." Taiga-kun responded as their conversation went on. I could feel Taiga-kun's anger rise utterly fast and I reacted by squeezing his hand. Kuro-chan appeared with Tetsuya #2 and with Tetsuya #2's paw, Kuro-chan hit Taiga-kun in the face. I mentally thanked Kuro-chan for realising the situation as well.

"Oh I know you two." The male chimed in Japanese. This made me raise a brow and Kuro-chan was taken back. "One of my friends told me about the two of you." He said as if reading our minds, as if he actually read our minds though I mean it was quite obvious that you would wonder how somebody knows you when you don't exactly know them. This lead us to prepping for our game which happen to be the last game in the tournament. This was going to help settle the score between Taiga-kun and the male know was identified as Himuro Tatsuya. The referee blew the whistle and the game was about to start when a tall purple haired male interrupted by putting a maibou on top of the basketball that the referee had just thrown.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?" Murasaki-kun's voice asked. "You're late again Atsushi!" Himuro-san exclaimed. I could feel Kuro-chan getting pissed because I was quite pissed too. "It's been a while, Murasakibara-kun." Kuro-chan interrupted. Murasaki-kun's body turned around and he looked down to Kuro-chan. "Ne, if it isn't Kuro-chin. You look serious, like always. It makes me want to crush you." Murasaki-kun whispered reaching his hand out. "Ahem!" I coughed getting Murasaki-kun's attention. "Aki-chin!" Murasaki-kun noticed, hugging me. "Stop teasing Kuro-chan, Murasaki-kun." I scolded making him nod. He explained to everyone that he was a member of Yosen causing them to wondered why he didn't play. "Eh, Aka-chin told me not to." He replied stuffing more of his potato chips into his mouth. I bit down on my lip when he said that, ugh Aka-kun.

They tried playing the game, I mean Taiga-kun even stooped to low means to get Murasaki-kun to play but it rained and Riko-sempai called us back to school for some unknown reason. The moment I stepped through the door with Kuro-chan by my side, fat attacked me making me fall to the ground. "Tetsu-kun!" The voice cried making me want to suicide. "Get the fuck off me." I glared at the pink haired female and pushed her off me onto the ground as I stood up. I could tell everyone was surprised at my change of attitude but I couldn't fucking help it. The slut just touched me. "Momoi-san?" Kuro-chan questioned. Momoi jumped onto Kuro-chan almost suffocating him and everyone was staring in admiration because the pink haired slut with sacks of fat on her chest was hugging him even fucking Taiga-kun. This made me growl. Everyone was under her fucking spell. Kuro-chan signaled me with his eyes not to do anything. "Get the fuck off Kuro-chan. He can't fucking breath with your sacks of fat suffocating him." I grunted ripping her off of him.

She fell onto the ground and looked up at me in fear. Pushing herself up she looked frantically from me to Kuro-chan. "W-what should I do Tetsu-kun? I t-think Aomine-kun hates me now!" She cried, tears gathering at her eyes. This made me want to punch her in the face. Hate her? Fucking hell Ao-kun adores the fucking slut. If anything happened to her he would kill someone. "Aomine-kun was absent from this years semi-finals and final match." She continued and from that sentence I knew she had done something so fucking dumb. I bet you one hundred fucking dollars he was injured. "We know that but why?" Megane-sempai asked. "He injured his knees." Slut told him. I fucking knew it.

"And you forced him to not play right?" I questioned, well more like stated because I knew I was one hundred fucking percent right. She looked at me in surprised then continued, "Then Aomine-kun found out who gave him away just now and he lashed out at me." "Aye, if you love Kuroko then why are you here complaining about Aomine hating you?" Taiga-kun questioned the slut making her cry. I didn't know why everyone was so blind. It obvious that she's a slut. Going to one guy then to another. Kuro-chan patted the slut on the head and was about to comfort her when I broke in, "You're so fucking dumb you slut. Ao-kun doesn't fucking hate you. You're just as blind as a fucking bat. He was just angry dipshit. You've been friends with him forever and you don't even know such a simple thing like that. Use your fucking brain and stop being so sensitive. And if you claim to love Kuro-chan then don't go and act like the world is ending if some other male despises you."

I left the court after my lash out. I fucking hated her. I hate her so much.

If you hated her so much why were you reassuring her? My conscious asked me.

I bit down on my lips so hard that it pierced into my skin. Blood fell from the patent wound down to my chin. I vehemently rubbed off the stream from my face. I hate her, and I wasn't reassuring her. Right?

---