Chapter Nine

After the loss of the Interhigh I started hanging around the team and Taiga-kun less. I didn't even go with Ki-chan on our usual Thrilling Thursdays or shopping with Midori-kun like I promised. I even managed to get out of tutor and instead I went to meetings and did work for the company. I barely saw the whole team I only saw the upperclassmen in class. Any spare time I had was used for the company. I knew that Father was finally proud of me even if it was just for now.

I sighed as I finished the last of my work and stretched my limbs. I was shocked when Sebastian came to my room. "Is anything wrong Sebastian?" I wondered yawning. He gave me a smile and gestured for me to follow him. We made our way down the staircase and down to the front door. "Where are we going Sebastian?" I wondered as I raised my arm to rub my eye. Sebastian didn't make a sound rather he gestured me to do things which at the moment was to open the door. I gave him a suspicious look before moving my arms to pull open the large doors.

"Taiga-kun?" He smiled at me and gave me a nervous wave. A light breeze brushed by my face and I gasped, "Oh my gosh! Get inside, you must be freezing!" I pushed him inside and slammed close the doors. "Now, to what do I own the pleasure?" I asked leading the way upstairs to my room. He didn't reply and we were in complete silence until we entered my room. I was going to invite him to sit down on my bed but my bed was currently flooded with paperwork. "Sorry for the mess, I wasn't exactly expecting any visitors." I mumbled cleaning up the mess. Once I was done I gestured for Taiga-kun to sit on the bed.

"You've sure been working hard." Taiga-kun spoke breaking the silence. "Yeah." I replied as I sat down next to him. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled making my eyes widen in shock. "Sorry for wh-" I started but was cut off by Taiga-kun continuing from his previous statement, "I've been ignoring you and I'm sorry for it. I was pissed off about losing against Touou and I kind of neglected you and Kuroko because of it." I stared at him before breaking out in a smile. "It's fine Taiga-kun, I understood. I mean I sure felt neglected and a little bit hurt but it's fine." He stared back at me and of course broke out into his famous grin. His arms found there way around my body and he held me tightly, putting his face snug in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his bodice as well.

We stayed like this in utter silence. I would be lying if I said I didn't like this. I could hear my pulse speeding up as every second passed by. "I missed your presence." I told him. He nodded breathing onto my neck making me shiver. "Y-you can get off now Taiga-kun." I stuttered. He got off and just like me his face was dyed red. "So I need to do a little more work, I'm guessing that you're going to watch right?" I assumed. He didn't say anything and he was staring at the lower half at my body making my head involuntarily do so as well. My attire consisted of my bralette and my joggers. This made me abnormally blush. "T-take a picture, I'll last longer." I managed to stutter out. I had felt this feeling before and I didn't like it. I didn't bother putting on a shirt because that would ruin my image. You know my image of not being easily flustered.

We sat in silence as I did paperwork for the company. It wasn't an awkward silence but more of the relaxing silence. Taiga-kun was just laying his head on the pillow next to me as I did my work on the makeshift table thing for beds. "Oh yeah, I forgot the other reason I came here. Riko-sempai would like you to come along with us on our summer training camp. And it starts tomorrow." He added before going silent. Sighing I lightly knocked him on the head, "Tell me earlier next time." 

Eventually I finished my paperwork and next to me Taiga-kun was asleep. I pushed some of his bangs out of his face and admitted to myself that his sleeping face was really cute. Pushing all of my paperwork onto the ground, I clapped my hands and the lights turned off. I snuggled closer to Taiga-kun and closed my eyes.

Kagami

"Ugh." I groaned stretching my arms. I tried to get up but something was holding me down. Looking down at my stomach I found Aki?! "Fuck fuck fuck!" I shouted-whispered. "Too early Sebastian." Aki moaned holding onto me tighter. I blushed at the sound of her voice. I calmed myself down and glanced down at her peaceful sleeping face. She's so beautiful. I don't understand how someone as breath taking as her doesn't have a boyfriend. My hand found its way into her hair and I played with it. Her hair was soft like an angels wings. And she can play basketball too apparently, what more could somebody want in a girl?