Chapter Thirteen

"Aki! You're here." Father chimed with fake enthusiasm. "Father. Mother. Mr Adams. Mrs Adam. Ryder." I acknowledged nodding at each and everyone of them. "So this is Aki." Mr Adams supposed. "You're so beautiful darling." Mrs Adams complimented. I laughed lightly, "Thank you Mrs Adams, you're the definition of beauty." I complimented back. She blushed and giggled. "Aki, why don't you go show Ryder around our gardens?" Mother suggested, at least that's what it sounded like to the others but it was an order in disguise. "Of course." I nodded looking back at Ryder before leading us off further into the garden.

"These roses are beautiful." I commented feeling the plush red petal between my index finger and thumb. "You're more beautiful." Ryder commented making me laugh. "Thanks Ryder. You're looking quite handsome today as well." I admired his suit and tie. His smile turned into a smirk, "Are you suggesting that I don't look handsome on other days?" "Of course not."

My phone ran in my pocket, man my phone was like a fucking vibrator today. "Hello, Aki speaking." "Aki-chan! We won!" Kuro-chan cheered from the other side of the phone. I hung up and looked at Ryder apologetically. "Sorry Ryder, I'll get Sophie to escort you back to your parents. I gotta go." I hurried running out of the garden.

"Sebastian! Go back to the stadium please." I shouted impatiently. Sebastian drove off and then we arrived. Shouting a thank you, I found my way to the back entrance of the stadium. If Kuro-chan won, Ao-kun must have gone back to normal. Please Kami-sama, I need my Ao-kun back. I rushed to the back and caught a glimpse of Ao-kun, laying down looking at the sky. I grinned getting ready to approach him, "Ao-" I was cut off by a high pitched voice screaming, "I finally found you!" Fucking slut. "Satsuki, are you free tomorrow?" He asked making me freeze. "Can you go shopping with me?" Ao-kun asked making the slut blush. Her eyes widened and then suddenly roamed around the area and she spotted me, "Daiko-san."

Ao-kun instantly sat up making me reveal myself from my hiding spot. "Can you leave us alone, Satsuki?" Ao-kun asked the slut. Her eyes widened again but this time it wasn't from shock or anything but it was in pain. I always knew she liked Ao-kun whether she admitted it or not. But here's the thing slut. You like Ao-kun. I love Ao-kun. There I finally admitted it but that doesn't mean that I'll admit it to other people. She ran away from the area and Ao-kun paid no attention to her making me internally do the evil cackle.

"Aki, come here." I moved closer until I was standing in front of him. He reached out his hand and ran his finger along the cut from this morning. "I-I'm sorry about acting so distant, it's your fault to for leaving so unexpectedly." He whispered reaching out to engulf me in a hug. He stuffed his head in between my breasts inhaling my scent and exhaling onto my skin making me shiver in delight. "You know I can still press charges right?" I joked laughing. "Way to ruin the moment Aki." Ao-kun sighed. "I missed you." I whispered looking him directly in the eye. "I missed you more." He whispered back, moving to my earlobes. Ao-kun nibbled onto my earlobe cheekily, hoping to get a reaction out of me which worked because I let out a whimper. He cupped my face and brought his lips to mine. His lips were lightly chapped but I didn't mind and I kissed back. My tongue found its way into his mouth and we fought for dominance. I was pushed back onto the wall but still I won the battle in dominance. And then he broke the kiss when my phone ran.

"Fuck." I groaned, reaching out into my pocket for my phone. "Where are you Aki?!" Taiga-kun's worried voice questioned. This made me smile and I replied, "Where are you guys? I'll come over." "Well, everyone's at my place. I'll send you the address." He told me before hanging up. "I gotta go." I announced smiling at Ao-kun. His large hand ruffled my hair and gave me a grin. "I'll pick you up every Tuesday, like old times."

I made my way towards the address typed on the phone screen. I could hear a whole lot of sound coming from the house that was visibly lit from the outside. Reaching out my right hand, my fist knocked steadily on the door. A few seconds passed and no one seemed to have heard my knock. I pressed down on the bell instead realising that it was probably the better choice. 

The door swung open nearly attacking my face by a blonde woman with quite large sacks of fat on her chest and she was barely clothed. My eyes visibly widened and I stared at her with my jaw dropped. She was knocked down by a pair of jeans flying right into her head from behind. "Damn it Alex! Put your clothes on!" Taiga-kun shouted coming up to the door. He found me standing outside and gasped. "Aki! Um, come in!" He smiled nervously, gesturing for me to enter his humble abode.

"Your girlfriend?" I teased pointing at the woman who finally had her pants on, even though I knew she wasn't his girlfriend for she is too old. Not that I have anything against older women. He shook his head furiously and his hands formed a cross, "Definitely not!" He exclaimed. "I know, I was just teasing." I smiled entering his house through the door.

"Congratulations Seirin." I greeted as I ambled into the kitchen where the team was currently pigging out. "Aki-chan!" Riko-sempai exclaimed warmly. I sat down and for the whole night celebrated with the team, smiles and all. 

The next day I woke to a vibrating phone. I was still in Taiga-kun's house. Groaning I picked up the phone and it was my mother, screaming.

And now, I am currently in Ryder Adams private jet on my way to America. My parents thought it was a magnificent idea to ship me off to America to see how Caltech is whilst working with some American customers. So as you can see, I'm an ecstatic. Super duper ecstatic. I'm so ecstatic that I feel like jumping off the plane with no parachute.

I coughed circuitously and looked at Ryder directly in the eyes. "How long am I staying here?" I asked, smiling phlegmatically at him. I am such a virtuoso at being professional. "Until December."

Spluttering and coughing furiously, I reached out my hand for my smoothie. Sipping the fruity beautiful liquid I stopped coughing. Our eyes met and I could tell that Ryder was amused at me in pain. We spent the rest of the flight in silence. Ryder was reading a text book whilst I was sleeping. Hopefully these months go by fast. 

---