Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"You're out of control! You're constantly getting into trouble and getting drunk! What are we going to do with you!" Daniel yelled at me making my head hurt more than it did before from my hangover.

"Could you lower your voice? My head is killing me and having you yelling is just making it 10 times worse." I said holding my pounding head in my hands.

"This has gone too far this time! You need to get a girlfriend. Not someone famous! Everyone you've 'dated' have been famous and they all just make everything worse. We're giving you a week to find yourself a girl that isn't famous. If you don't find one by the end of the week, we'll find you one. Got it! Good. You may leave." Daniel said then went back to his paper work.

I got up quickly and furiously and stormed out of his office. How in the world am i suppose to find a non-famous girl to agree to this? Sure I'm Harry Styles, it should be easy but I don't want to just go out on the street and pick a random chick. I want her to be beautiful and get to know her for a bit.

"Hey mate, you okay?" Louis came and sat next to me on the couch. I don't want anyone to know about the whole girlfriend situation. I know I should probably let the boys know about it, but I don't want them to judge me for having to have a random girl to agree to a situation like this.

"Yea, I'm good. Just a little knackered is all" I said leaning my head back and closing my eyes.

"Well.. rest up a bit.. we have a meet&greet in 3 hours" As soon as Louis had said that my eyes went wide. Of course! The meet&greet! Maybe one of the girls that show up will agree to it. I guess we'll see, but as of right now I am going to take a nap.

Jessica's Pov

BANG!

I heard the front door slam shut and fast heavy foot steps coming up the stairs and towards my room.

"Jessica! You'll never guess what my mom got me!" My best friend Meg screamed barging  into my bedroom.

"What? What did she get you?" I said closing my laptop and sitting up into a criss cross position on my bed. Meg jumped onto my bed and nearly smacked her face into my knee cap.

"You have to guess!" I groaned at her response because I hated guessing.

"A puppy?" she shook her head no with a huge smile. "I don't know, what did she get you?"

"SHE GOT ME 2 BACKSTAGE/MEET & GREET/ FRONT ROW SEAT PASSES TO ONE DIRECTION!!" I nearly fainted after those words left my best friends mouth.

"Are you serious?" She nodded while smiling to me. I was lost for words I didn't even know what to say. "When is this happening?"

"TONIGHT!" Meg screamed so loud that my ears started ringing. " OH! I almost forgot.. guess who I'm taking with me".

"I don't know, your mom?" I said shrugging my shoulders. After those words left my mouth Meg's mouth opened slightly and she rose her eyebrow. "what?"

"YOU! Why would I take my mom!? She hates their music"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! YOU'RE BRINGING ME WITH YOU! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"Oh my gosh! We're going to meet One Direction! The four sexiest men alive! OH MY GOSH! IM GONNA MEET MY FUTURE HUSBAND TONIGHT!" For the past 4 years now Meg has been obsessed with Niall Horan. Constantly saying that he was the love of her life. I'm kinda afraid to see how she will react tomorrow night now.

"Hey, we should figure out what we're gonna wear tonight." I said getting up from my bed, walking towards my walk-in closet.

"Jess! I know exactly what you're going to wear!" Meg said getting up from the bed and running into the closet and rummaging through all my clothes."AHA! I found it! Here you go" she said hanging me a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a frilly royal blue top. "and with that you can wear either your converse or your flats. Oh my gosh you're gonna make all their mouths fall to the ground. Except for Niall's of course his would be because of me, duh".