Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes filling the house. I got up from bed and walked downstairs in just a pair of sweatpants. I walked into the kitchen expecting my mum to be making breakfast, but it was Jessica. She had pancakes and bacon on the bar table and was making eggs on the stove.

"Good Morning, what's with the feast here?" I walked over to where Jessica was and looked over her shoulder kissing her cheek.

"I woke up earlier then everyone so I came down and made breakfast."

"Well, would you like some help?" I asked leaning on the counter beside her.

"Yea, can you cut up some oranges and apple and set them on a tray along side the berries?"

"Sure." I leaned over to her and kissed the corner of her mouth and went to cut the fruits.

Once we finished, we set the table and arranged all the food and tea on the table. As we finished setting the table mum and Gemma came waltzing into the dining room.

"Oh goodness, are we feeding the army?" Gemma joked before taking a seat. Everyone laughed and took their seats.

"No, I woke up earlier and thought I'd make breakfast. Where's Robin?" Jessica said.

"He left earlier. He had work." Mum said pouring tea for everyone.

"OH MY GOD! These pancakes are insane! This looks exactly like Olaf! How did you do that?!" Gemma shouted. Mum and I both looked over at Gemma's plate and she was right. The pancake looked exactly like Olaf and it was even white with the orange nose.

"Wow look, she even go Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. Dear these are amazing!?" mum said looking at her plate. Jessica smiled and looked down at her lap.

"I like to experiment and try new things. Plus I used to baby sit my niece and nephew and I usually made them pancakes so I got creative with it." Jessica said putting food into her plate. I watched as mum and Gemma pulled out their phones and took a picture of their plates.

"Guys, get closer I want to take a picture." Gemma got up from her spot and stood so she could get all three of us in the picture. "Smile!" Mum, Jess and I all smiled. "Perfect."

namelessgem: @jessica061998 Made some crazy pancakes for us this morning. #Olafthesnowman #pancakeart

annetwist: Thanks @jessica061998 for my Sebastian the crab pancake.

-

Jessica's POV

"Harry, why don't you and Gem take Jessica out site seeing? I'm sure she would love to look around London." Anne suggested.

"Sure, What do you think love?" Harry said wrapped his arms around me from behind as I finished the dishes.

"Yea, Sure. That would be awesome." I said turning the tap off and turning in his arms kissing his cheek. "Let me get changed and we can go."

He nodded and let go of me. I walked up stairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a woolen sweater and grabbed my coat. I walked down stairs and saw Harry and Gemma putting on their coats and shoes. "Are you guys ready to go?" I said standing ready by the door.

"Yea, lets go!" Gemma said excitedly and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the house and to the car. "Hope in the passengers seat. I'm driving." Gem said getting into the drivers seat.

"I wanted to drive" Harry grumbled and hoped into the back seat with a pouted lip and his arms crossed over his chest making him look like a 5 year old that didn't get the toy he really wanted.