Chapter 13

Jessica's POV

I was woken up by a weight being pressed over my whole body. I opened my eyes and met a pair of green eyes. "Rise and shinnnnneee" Harry said bringing his hands to my sides and started tickling my sides.

I laughed slightly. "Harry, please don't tickle me. Its way to early right now."

"Fine, then give me a kiss." He said puckering his lips.

"No way, I have morning breathe." I shook my head and pulled the blanket over my face.

"Oh come on Jess. Just give me a smooch." He said trying to pull the blanket off of my face.

"No. I'm not giving you a smooch, especially not with morning breathe." I said hiding under the blanket. Harry somehow yanked the blanket down and attached his lips to mine. I tried to push him away and turn my head but he held my face so I gave up and kissed him back. He smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"Now, was that so hard?" I stuck my tongue out at him he laughed and got off of me and held out his hands for me to grab hold of and pulled me out of bed. "Lets get some breakfast." Just as we were about to walk out of the room my phone buzzed. It was a text from Lili.

Lili- Hey Jess, Please don't hate me but something came up last minute and I can't make it for lunch today. Could we reschedule for another day?

Jessica-No worries. We can defiantly reschedule.

Lili- Thanks for understanding!

I put the phone down and followed Harry down to the dining room where breakfast was served.

-

Once we finished breakfast Anne left to work leaving Harry, Gemma and I at home. "So what do you guys wanna do?"

"Well Jess has to leave in a bit to meet up for lunch with a friend but we can watch a movie."

"Actually I'm not going anymore, something came up so she can't make it."

"Awesome! Lets watch..." Gemma skimmed through the movies and held up one. "..Cheaper by the dozen 2?" Harry and I both nodded and took a seat on the couch as she put the movie in. "Do you guys want some tea?"

"Sure, I'll get it." Harry said getting up and going into the kitchen. About 5 minutes later he walked in with a tray with 3 mugs of tea and a pack of oreos. "A berry tea for Gemma, a chamomile tea for Jessica and a peach tea for me." Harry said giving each of us our teas and sitting down taking his phone out. "Pinky's up ladies!" Harry said bringing the camera out bringing his cup to his lips, Gemma and i followed his lead and did the same and Harry took the photo.

"Oh that's instagram worthy." Gemma said nodding her head and sipping her tea. I laughed and nodded agreeing with her. "You should defiantly post it."

"That was the plan Gem." Harry said giving her a 'duh' look. Gemma stuck her tongue out at him.

Harry Styles: A day in with my girls!!! #pinkysup #myloves

"How am I related to you" Gemma said drinking her tea and pressing play.

"Well if you really want to know, one night mom and da.." Harry began but Gemma quickly covered his mouth.

"Harry!" Harry muffled a laugh against Gemma's hand getting spit all over her hand. She pulled her hand away and wiped it on Harry's shirt. "Ew."

"Can we just watch the movie?" Harry said placing his empty mug on the table and placing his arms around Gemma's shoulders and mine hugging us closer to his body.

As we watched the movie I leaned my head onto his should and raised my hand to intertwine our fingers with the hand that was on my shoulder. He smiled down to me and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

-

"Jess" I heard someone whisper. "Baby, wake up" I heard the person whisper again shaking me slightly. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, my brown eyes meeting piercing green ones. "Well hello sleeping beauty. Did you have a nice nap?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "How long was I asleep?" I got up from the couch and stretched my arms.

"About 2 hours. Gem went out to lunch with a friend about 15 minutes ago so it's just you and I. What would you like for lunch?" Harry asked as I followed him into the kitchen and took a seat at the island.

"Um.. I don't really know. Anything really." Harry nodded and walked over to the fridge and took out a bunch of ingredients.

"Okay, spaghetti it is. Could you cut these up for me?" He placed a few ingredients in front of me and gave me a cutting bored and a knife.

"Sure."

Just as we finished making lunch Harry turned me around and pressed his lips on mine taking me by surprise. Harry brought his hand up to my cheek deepening the kiss. I smiled and kissed him back. I was falling hard for this boy.

Harry's POV

"Okay spaghetti it is. Could you get these for me?"

"Sure." She jumped off of the stool and came around the counter and began to cut the ingredients I placed out.

Once we finished preparing dinner, I don't know what came over me, I walked over placing my hands on her waist turning her around and planted my lips right onto hers. I could tell that she was shocked at first but she kissed me back. I couldn't help but deepen the kiss placing my hand on her cheek. I'm falling for Jessica. There I admit it. I'm falling in love. How could I not be falling for her. She's sweet, caring, intelligent, beautiful and lovable.

I pulled away and leaned my forehead on hers opening my eyes meeting hers. I smiled down to he getting one in return. I heard a growl coming from her stomach and pulled away grabbing her hand. "Come on. Lets feed the monster inside your stomach." She laughed and looked down at her feet.