Chapter 8

Jessica's POV

"Test test, One two, One two" Liam said into the microphone. "Alright boys, lets start rehearsal. Lets start by testing the entrance. Rising onto the stage. Where's Louis?" 

The boys were currently under the stage getting ready to make their grand entrance by being risen onto the stage. Meg and I were sat on the edge of the stage waiting for them to be hoisted up. The music started playing and just as the beat dropped the boys were hoisted up. Harry's didn't end up coming up at all which made me and meg break into fits of laughter.

"What happened?" Harry whined. "Don't laugh at me" He directly indicated that to me by pointing a finger at me. I shook my head and continued laughing holding my stomach and letting a tear leave my eye. "That's it!" Harry yelled and jumped out of the whole running towards me.

I quickly jumped off of the stage and ran down the aisle and ran between the seats so that Harry couldn't catch me. I ended up tripping on one of the steps and landing on the floor. I quickly got back up and started running again. I guess i wasn't fast enough because Harry's arms wrapped around my waist and started spinning me around. He finally put me down and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew, you put your spit all over my face." I brought my hand up to whip his spit off but he grabbed my hands before I could reach it. "Harry let go, I have your spit all over my cheek."

"Not letting you whip it." He said and quickly started to kiss the rest of my face the same way.

"Harry!!! Stooop!" He laughed and continued his actions. "Har-" I was silenced by Harry placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. I tried to pull away but he leaned forward so that our lips would stay together.

"Kiss me backkkkk" Harry whined against my lips. I laughed at his childish behavior and kissed him back.

"OI! Stop exchanging saliva and get back to rehearsals Styles!" Niall said into the microphone. Harry finally pulled away and pulled me back towards the stage. He still had both of his hands in mine preventing me from whipping my face.

Once we got back to the stage Harry sat me down on the drummer riser and kissed me quickly. "Don't move" He ordered. I gave him a salut the way people in the arm would.

"Sir yes sir!" I said. He laughed and went back to rehears. As soon as Harry had turned around to walk back to the boys I pulled my sleeve over my hand and used it to whip Harry's spit from my face.

"Well that was something, wasn't it" Meg said coming and taking a seat beside me. I laughed.

"Yea..." I said unsure of what to say.

"You guys are really cute together. I can see that he really likes you" If only she knew it was all an act.

"Thanks Meg. So what about you and Niall, huh? I saw you two getting nice and cozy yesterday. What was that all about? Have anything to share?" I said nudging her with my shoulder. I watched as her cheeks started to blush.

"Uh.. yea.. well... he kinda... he asked me to be his uh... girlfriend"

"OH MY GOSH! Really!? That's amazing news Meg! I'm so happy to hear that!" I said giving her a hug.

"Thanks, I really like him so I really hope that everything works out between us." I watched her as she watched him goofing around with the other boys. I smiled as I watched her.

After about 2 hours of rehearsals the boys finally stopped to have some tea to warm up their throats and get ready for the concert that was in 3 hours. When I walked into the room Harry was playing passing a soccer ball back and forth shirtless, Niall was getting his hair done, Liam was sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone and Louis was being Louis laying on the ground. I took my phone out and started to video tap what all of the boys were doing going to each one.