Chapter 3

Harry's POV

"Nice shot Meg!"

"They are so cute!"

"Post it on twitter!"

"Okay, Posted" Ugghh Shut up!

There was a bunch of whispering going on and it was getting annoying. So they not see I'm trying to sleep. I hugged my pillow closed to me and dug my face into it only to get a bunch of hair in my mouth. Wait what? Hair? I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I wasn't hugging my pillow. It was Jessica. I lifted my head and saw Meg, Louis, Niall, and Liam looking at us and taking pictures.

"So... whatcha doin over there Haz?" Louis said waving his eyebrows at me. I slowly took my hands away from Jessica's body and got up from the bed and pushed everyone out of the bedroom and shut the door behind them. I walked over to the night stand and picked up my phone and saw that Louis had indeed posted a photo of Jess and I cuddled together.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Awe look at that @Harry_Styles and @Jessica061998 snoozing. So cute!

I felt the bed shift and I looked over and saw Jess's eyes opening slowly. "Good Morning Sleepy head" She lightly smiled.

"Morning. What time is it?"

"11:30. Wanna go out for lunch?" I walked over to my suite case that was on the ground and pulled out my dark jeans and a plaid button up shirt. Not really caring that Jess was in here I started disregarding my clothes. I watched as Jess's eyes go wide and she fell back into the bed looking up to the ceiling. I chuckled at her reaction. I put my pants on and started to button up my shirt leaving the top 3 buttons open. I went over to the bed and laid on my side and looked down to her.

"Uh.. yea sure. Where do you wanna go?" She asked getting up from the bed and started making her side of the bed. I got up and did my side and walked over to the door.

"I'm not picky. Your choice" She walked over to where I was and she puckered her lips and put a finger to her chin, tapping it, and squinting her eyes thinking of where to go.

"Wanna just get pizza? I'm not in the mood for something fancy." I nodded my head and we made our way out of the room and to the front door.

"Hey guys, me and Jess are leaving for lunch. We'll see you guys later." We quickly made our way out of the room before any of them could ask us where we're going or if they could join. One we got in the elevator Jess tensed up as the doors closed. I walked over to where she was standing and grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. She relaxed a bit.

"Thanks" she whispered. I looked down to her and smiled. Once we got out of the elevator and made it in the lobby, there were a wack load of paps outside. Well this is gonna be hard to get to Jess's car.

"Give me your keys" I told Jess. Without hesitation she handed me her keys. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her close to my body as we slowly maneuvered through the crowd towards the car. I opened the passenger door and let Jess get in and made my way to the drivers door. "Man there everywhere." I pulled out of the hotel parking lot and drove around looking for a Pizza place.

-

We pulled into Pizza Pizza and got out with any trouble.

"Lets go sit over there in the window booth." I nodded towards the booth and Jess followed. Jess sat across from me and picked up the menu looking through it and then gave it to me. We ordered our food and drinks and sat in silence for a bit.

"Paps found us." Jess said bringing her head down. I looked out and saw them getting out of their vans with camera around their necks coming towards the restaurant. Some stopped once they spotted us in the window.