Chapter 11

Harry's POV

We had just landed in London and I couldn't have been any happier. I was finally home. I looked over at Jessica and saw a huge smile on her face as she walked towards baggage claim. I grabbed her hand squeezing it. "You look happy to be here."

"You have no idea how happy I am! My dream just came true. I'm in England!!!" Jessica said with excitement in her voice doing a little dance beside me. I chuckled at how adorable she looked.

As soon as we got our luggage we made our way to the terminal to look for my mum. "I can't wait to see my mum. I haven't seen her in 6 months." Jessica smiled at me and gave my hand a little squeeze. I leaned down and pressed a brief kiss to her lips. "Thank you for coming home with me Jess."

"It was my pleasure." She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "Plus, this is also an excuse for me to come to England!"

"Oh, so I was just a ticket to get you to England?"

"Maybe," she said swinging out hands a bit. I put a hand to my heart and pretended to be hurt. "I'm kidding babe."

My heart skipped a beat when the word 'babe' left her lips. I could get used to this. We continued walking and made our way to the pick up area. As soon as we walked through the doors there were flashes from camera from paparazzi and screaming from fans. We quickly made our way to the end of the rail and saw my mum waiting with Gemma. I quickly hugged Gemma and moved to hug my mum.

"Oh my little boys home!" Mum said embracing me an a huge hug. "I missed you so much." She placed about 5 kisses on my cheek.

"I missed you too mum. Mum, Gemma, this is Jessica my girlfriend." Jessica waved and smiled to them.

"Well don't just stand there. Give me a hug!" Mum quickly pulled Jess into a huge hug. "Harry's told me so much about you. Let me say that you are as beautiful as he described. Absolutely stunning!"

"Okay mum, my turn." Gemma said putting a hand on her shoulder. Gemma quickly gave Jessica a hug and pulled away. "It took me all night, but I gathered a bunch of embarrassing photos of Harry from when he was little and a few videos."

"Oh, well I look forward to seeing all of this. What is the most embarrassing Harry did as a kid?" Just as Gemma was about to say something, I quickly placed a hand over her mouth.

"Don't say anything." I gave her a death glare. Gem just simply smiled and leaned closer to Jessica's ear.

"I'll show you when we're alone." Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

"Alright, lets head out. Robin just pulled up the car to the doors." mum said. We all nodded and made our way to the door.

-

"Awe!!! Harry you were so cute!!! What happened?" Jessica said while turning towards me and holding up a picture of my holding a cat that was almost the size of me. Everyone laughed at Jessica's comment.

"Ha ha ha very funny." I said walking over to the back of the couch leaning forwards and wrapping my arms around her neck and looking at the pictures with her. I pressed kiss to her temple holding it for a few seconds.

"Harry love, could you come help me prepare dinner?" Mum asked me.

"Sure thing."

Jessica's POV

"I really like you Jessica." Gemma said as we walked up to her room.

"I like you too Gemma. I think we're going to become great friends." She flopped down on her bed.