Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

"Okay just on the right." Meg pointed to the bus driver. The bus stopped right in the back of the condos and opened the doors for us to get out. Meg and I went up quickly and packed pretty much all our clothes since the tour way 5 months long. My suitcase was so heavy I was having a hard time pulling it.

Once we got to the bus Harry and Niall came out and took the luggage from the me and Meg, helping us get it into the tour bus. "Okay, Meg, Jess, follow me." Niall said walking away from us. We followed behind behind him and was led to the bunks. "Okay, Meg you'll be on the right middle bunk and Jess you'll be in the bottom." We nodded our heads and left the bunk area leaving our stuff in the back room.

"So, where are we going now?" Meg asked taking a seat in the booth. I went and took a seat on the couch next to Liam and Louis who were on their phones checking twitter.

"Rutherford, New Jersey. Its about 8 hours from here." Harry said from on the floor.

"Oh okay. Harry, why are you laying on the ground?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"The couch was too far." He said putting his arm over his eyes. The couch was literally a foot away from him.

"Okay then. Well what should we do to pass the time?"

"We could watch a movie" Liam suggested. I nodded my head. He grabbed the remote from the table beside him and pressed a button having a TV open up from the wall in front of the couch. "What would you like to watch?" He said going through the movie list.

"THE AVENGERS!" Meg yelled from the kitchen booth making everyone jump from their seat.

"Jeez Meg, Thanks for nearly making me piss myself!" Harry said standing up from the ground and going into the bunk area and coming back changed into sweats and a beanie taking a seat between Louis and me. Meg coming and sitting in front of the couch on the floor next to Niall.

"I love this movie!" Meg said getting comfortable on the ground. I smiled at her excitement.

We were about half way through the movie when I felt a hand intertwine with mine. I knew it was Harry's so I leaned my head onto his shoulder as he placed his on top of mine. We stayed like this the rest of the movie. Just when the credits came on the screen the bus door opened and in walked Paul.

"We stopped for lunch. Come on out." Paul said before walking out of the bus. We all got up and grabbed our coats and hats. We walked out of the bus to meet a gust of a cold breeze. We all quickly ran into the restaurant and began to warm ourselves up by the fireplace. After we all ate we went back to the bus and spread out throughout. I walked into the back room and took out my laptop and started some school work.

"Whatcha doing?" I looked up and saw Harry standing in the door way.

"Homework. You can sit if you want" I motioned my hand to the couch. He nodded and sat on the couch and leaned against the window as I went back to doing my homework. Harry took my pencil case and one of my binders as I continued working. I looked up at him and saw him with a pencil in hand, my math binder on his lap and my math text book propped up against a pillow.

He looked back and forth from the textbook to the binder and began writing. I looked at him confused and watched as he did some of the problems that I had assigned for homework. It was funny to watch him do math. He had his eyebrows knitted together and every so often he would purse his lips out with the harder questions. After each question he flipped to the back of the book and checked his answer. Whenever he had a correct one he smiled to himself proudly, whenever he was close he made a quiet grunt and whenever he had one wrong he did a disgusted face which always made me laugh.