Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I don't know why I was kissing her. I was going to just kiss the corner of her mouth but my body reacted faster then my brain. You know for someone who's never kissed anyone before, she's pretty good at it. Her lips were frozen at first but they slowly started to kiss back.

"Okay love birds, we said kiss as in a simple kiss, if you're gonna suck faces, close the door." Louis said from the other room. I pulled away from Jessica's lips and laughed at Louis's comment, Jess laughing along with me.

"Fine then" I said getting up and closing the door. I turned around and Jess's face was crimson and she hid her face in her hands. "Why are you hiding your face?"

"That was embarrassing." She said into her hands. I laughed and sat next to her pulling her hands away from her face.

"Don't be embarrassed, it was bound to happen sometime you do know that right?" She nodded her head and looked down at her hands. I took her hands in mine. "Are you upset that I kissed you without you knowing?"

"To be honest its good that you caught me by surprise because if I knew you were gonna kiss me I would probably chickened out." She said playing with my fingers. I smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"Then I'll be sure to kiss you when you aren't expecting it" I said smiling at her. She looked up and met eyes with me and turned crimson in the cheeks.

Ring ring

Paul

"Hello Polly" I said answering the phone with a smile on my face.

"Hey Harry, Let the boys now that tonight's concert is canceled due to the snow. Thanks" He said and hung up the phone.

I stood up from the couch making Jessica stand with me and opened the door walking in the room everyone was in. "Hey, Paul just called and said the concert is canceled tonight due to the weather."

"Oh, okay. What are we gonna do tonight then?" Niall asked from the floor.

"Well... why don't we go out and make the best of the snowy weather?" Jessica suggested.

"That's an amazing idea! We'll take a walk through a park, go skating and afterwards out for some hot cider." Liam said standing from the couch. "Well come on lads. Lets get going."

We all began getting all dressed up for the -30 degree weather. I was all ready to go but everyone else was fighting over who gets to wear what. Meg and Jess were dressed and sitting on the couch watching the other argue about a hat. I walked over and sat down next to Jess and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing really. Just waiting for those dorks to get ready so we can go." Jess said smiling up at me. I smiled down at her and placed a kiss on the side of her mouth.

"Alright ready! Lets get out of here! Frosty is calling for me!" Louis said running out of the bus. We all laughed and followed him. As soon as we walked out of the bus a gust of cold wind hitting us and sending instant chills. We began walking down the road and towards a park.

"Brrr... I am freezing!" I felt two arms hug me from the side and I looked down and saw it was Jess. I smiled down at her and wrapped an arm around her pulling her closer.

"I'll keep you warm love" I must say that Jessica is an amazing actress. She plays her part very well as a 'girlfriend'. "You're doing great, keep it up" I whispered in her ear making sure no one could hear. She did a small giggle in response.