Chapter 1

"YOU'RE FIRED!" My boss yelled, as all the other workers stared at me.
Some were giving me sympathetic looks.

I guess the first day of job didn't go too well....

"Mom, I got fired," I said sheepishly on the phone.
"What chu do? Set the place on fire?"
"Geez, thanks for all the faith in me," I joked back sarcastically.

She chuckled, "Just come home, I have a surprise for you."

I hate surprises.
No you love surprises. It's the curiosity that you hate.

Stop thinking about him! I scolded myself.

Okay so it may have been a month since that breakup, but hey, a heartbreak is a heartbreak. It's not easy to forget about someone so easily. But I'm not still in love with him, I just think of him sometimes.

I get in my mom's car and drive home. I do have my own car, but it's at repair. Some boys decided to pull a prank on me and completely trashed my car. It's been at the repair for 3 freakin months now, I don't think they can fix it. Apparently, along with the outside of the car, they had also ruined the inside of the car, engine included. I have some money to buy a new car, but I'm still waiting. I don't know what I'm waiting for, but I just am.

A tiny fact about me, I LOVE driving. It just makes me FEEL like an adult, and when I drive I feel more independent, and it feels amazing when my hair is blowing in the wind, and ah I just love it.

Alright so I'm not an adult YET. But I will be in 2 months. I'm so freakin excited to become 18 oh my god.

"What's the surprise?" I ask eagerly as soon as I enter my loving, cosy home.

"DRUM ROLL PLEASE" my cousin yelled in the deepest voice possible for a 9 year old.

I clap my hands "I'm ready for it!"

"Dun dun duuuuunnn" my mom follows the que.

She grabs something from her back pocket and holds it up. It takes me a moment to realize wh- "OHMYGOD YOU GOT ME A CAR! OH MY WHAAAATTT YOU GOT ME A CAR?!"

I almost tackle her to the ground but my cousin comes along and helps her stay standing.

I was on freak mode, dancing and jumping and hugging and thanking my mom and kept saying 'oh my god' for like 10 minutes, when my mom finally manages to calm me down.

"Well aren't you gonna go see the car?" she asks after I calmed a little.

"WHATTT OH MY GOD WHERE IS IT?!" Again with the ohmygods, Jordan.

"It's in the garage, I didn't want you to see it before this."
I grab the keys that she had taken out of her pockets and run to our garage, followed by my mom and cousin.

It's right there, oh my god, right before my eyes!

There it was, a shiny, black Mercedes, just waiting to be driven by ME.

OHMYGOD I CANT BELIEVE I, JORDAN FREAKIN MATHEWS OWN A MERCEDES!

I jump on my mom, showering her with kisses and a whole lot of thank you's.

"Go for a test drive, see how it works" she smiles.

"Great idea, so I can crash it out of excitement on the very first day I get it" I faked enthusiasm.

"You'll do fine" she laughs.
"Alright well I'll be back," I pause for a second, "again, mom, thank you so so much for this. I really appreciate everything you and dad do for me, I love you guys. You know how much I love driving, and got me my own Mercedes, and just, ah thank you!"

"Your dad and I will do everything in our power to make you happy and comfortable, Jordan. I thought you knew that" she says with a smile and motherly vibe. Probably because she is my mother, but anywho.

"Yes mom, I 100% know that."

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the story of how I got my new baby, my own Mercedes.

I turn towards my baby, "time to ride my baby" I mutter to myself.

I hop in my OWN MERCEDES (Yes I'm still astonished) and hope and pray to god I don't crash it.
....specially on the day I just got it.

I decided to drive to the first place that pops into my mind, and that place was my best friend Aliyah's house.

Boy is she gonna scream...

"Aliyah, come out"
She got the message.

As soon as she comes out her house, her eyes go all wide and a gasp comes out of her mouth.

"HOLYMF WHAT? DID I MISS SOMETHING?!"

I laugh. "Mom and dad got me this, TODAY."

She comes and touches my baby all around through her fingertips.

"A Mercedes..." she starts to mutter.

"Hop in" I say.

"Oh you don't have to say that twice" she mutters as she opens the door and gets in.

The best thing about the car was that it was roof-less. Of course I could just open the roof when I need to, like rain and snow and stuff, but when I wanted to, I can just keep the roof closed up.

I've always wanted a car like that AND NOW I HAVE IT OHEMGEE.

"Watch how everyone gawks at you and your car tomorrow at school" she smirked.

"Wanna bet?" I laughed.

A/N - Heyy guys! I really hope yall liked the first chapter :) sorry it's mostly about the car.. but we'll get to the high school in the next chapter, I promise :) bc well school is the most exciting part! lol.

thanks for reading xx