Q&A

Soooo I decided to go a Q&A! You guys don't have to ask any questions. I will just be answering a few questions that some of you might have in mind.

*Is this your first book?
-Nope. My first book is "I'm The Landlord's Daughter".

*What inspired you to write this book?
-Haha I don't know. I guess the idea just came and I started writing. I do have to say, however, I don't think this is my best written book. I am in the process of writing other books, which I hope you guys will check out.

*What other books?
-My recently completed book, "Beginning of our love story". Based on true story. And "Living With Stranger Boy (BadBoy)".

*Sequel to "TBBWM"?
-Sorry, no.

*Why?
-To be honest, I do love this book. But I also do want to write about other things, and write other stories. Right now, I'm trying to focus on writing my book 'Beginning of our love story' and since its based on true story, I'm having to need to think back on everything that has happened in the last 2 years, which does take up a lot of my concentration.

*So, sequel in the future?
-Sorry again, but no. I'm sure I want to try new things.

I really am thankful for over a thousand reads, I didn't even think I'd get 50 reads so that's amazing.

Thank you so much for reading this book, even tho I'm sure I'm not the best writer.

I really do hope you guys read my other books, and follow me as well.

My Instagram is @sayebaa , IF you want to follow me :)

-Sayeba xoxo