Chapter 16

(A/N) read. So I know that I kind of just write scenarios of moments that are happening to Jordan and her friends and then move on to another scenario and so forth. The only reason I'm doing this is because I just want there to be a ton of scenes that are happening to them which are funny and sometimes even sad and also romantic included. I want there to be memories of them and scenarios of them doing stuff. I will obviously put actual story in it, too.

Hope yall are enjoying this book sooo faar and keep on reading. Enjoyyyy...

--------------

"Oh shut the front door!" I whine as Nate continuously kept talking to me in gibberish. Literally. He was saying whatever and whichever word came to his mind. Aaron and Matt are laughing at my frustration.
I give them a death glare, which made them laugh even more. I roll my eyes and mind my own business, which right now, is playing video games.

Aaron, Nate, Matt, Amanda, Lucy and Jen are over at my house right now. Jen, Matt and I are playing video games while Aaron, Nate, Amanda and Lucy are doing god knows what.

I pause the game, "Guys I'm going to grab some sodas. Coke sounds good?" My video game buddies all nodded so I got up to quickly get the sodas.

"What the fudging crap!" I exclaim when I see the state my kitchen is in. I quickly roam my eyes around to find Aaron and Nate, because I know for sure they're the masterminds behind this act. Amanda and Lucy were probably dragged into this, I'll spare their lives.
I quickly find the group lingering in a corner.

I fix my glare on Aaron and Nate, "You!" I growl and charge after them. They both sprint off to the same direction, which made it easier for me. Idiots.

Five more steps.
Four more steps.
Three more steps.
Two more steps.
One more step.
I'm just one inch away from catching them anddddd

I trip over my own leg and fall face planting myself..

I look up to see Aaron and Nate both pissing their pants off laughing.

Someday, boy, someday.

--------------

"Guys lets do something," I suggest. My group and I are all sitting around our round lunch table.

If you didn't know who is in our group, I shall name each one of them for you.

Naming all the guys.
Aaron, Matt, Nate, Dylan, Max, and Jake.

Naming all the girls.
Aliyah, Jen, Amanda, Lucy, Brit, and yours truly, me.

There's 12 of us in our "squad", and even though that does sound like a big group, to us it's just us and our closest friends. Although, I must say, we are the biggest group in Aradale High.

Back to reality, as soon as I suggested to do something, I had all their attention in a matter of one second.

I grinned, "any fun ideas?"

"Beach? Movie? Camping? Carnival? Ice-skating? Bowling?" they all start throwing ideas at me, and one another. However, the last one caught my attention.

"Guys, let's plan a road trip."
--------------

A/N so yes this is a very
short chapter, buut that's because it's the start of something neww ::)) they're going to plan a road trip and when they finally go on it, maybe things are gonna be a titsy bit different.