Chapter 19

I ask "So where are we going first?"
"Brooklyn Bridge" Dylan answers.
"Oh. Em. Gee!" I shriek, "the love locks?"
"Yup. The love locks" Aaron says, nodding his head. "Ahh I have to buy a lock as soon as we get there!"
"Missy you don't even have a lover" Aliyah points out. I rolled my eyes, "Doesn't matter" I pause, "I shall have my lock on that bridge or we are not leaving until I do so."

"But there's no point in locking a love lock if you don't have someone to lock it with."
"You can lock it with me then?" I say, more like ask.
"I'm sorry but I do not have a crush on you, Jordan."
I huff and mutter a quick 'whatever' as we get in the car. Same as before, Aaron, Nate, Aliyah and I in one car. We decided to just keep the order like that, unless someone wanted to change it personally.

I stare out the window the entire way to the bridge. New York is incredibly beautiful.

As soon as we get there, I buy myself a lock and run over to the love lock bridge. As I'm writing down my love wish on the lock, I look up for a second and find myself looking at Aaron. He's laughing with Dylan and Matt. I smile at the image, and continue writing my wish.

'Find true love.'

While I'm in the process of locking it onto the bridge, I find a hand beside mine. I look over to my side and see Aaron. "I'll lock it with you" he smiled. I give him back a smile and we lock it up.

"Thank you, I didn't want to lock it alone but I didn't have anyone to lock it with and you came. Thanks" I give him a genuine smile.

As he's smiling back at me genuinely, I realize, his smile is so beautiful. That's right, I used the word beautiful. It's rare for me to see him smile rather than smirk or grin all the time. His smile makes him seem so...innocent, yet beautiful. "You should smile more often," I say.
"As should you" he says and smiled again. I laugh lightly and walk over to the bridge railing to look over at the city. Suddenly my eyes roam around to look for my friends, they're either eating, taking pictures, or just talking. I also see Nate in a karate position with Dylan and Jake for some reason... I look back at the city, and find myself amused. "Picture?" Aaron suddenly asks. I look at him and nod. He positioned the camera, and as soon as the camera was about to go off, he turned his head and kissed my cheek.

He looked at me, and smiled. "Can I see the picture?" I ask. He nods and
shows me the picture.

The picture is in black and white, I'm smiling while he's kissing me on the cheek. "Send it to me." "Will do." (AN/ the picture they took will be on the side of the next chapter).

~*~

The time is now 9:30 pm. We've been at the Brooklyn Bridge for about two hours and then decide to stop at a diner to grab some dinner. I know 10 pm isn't exactly dinner time, but well on trips, nothing is to be exact. Once we're at the diner, we're having to combine little tables to make a big one, as they didn't have any table for 12. Which diner would, to be honest?

Two waitresses come to take our dinner, one taking the right side and the other taking the left side. I settle on cheeseburger with fries and chocolate milkshake.
-
The time is now 11 pm, and we are heading back to the motel. By this time, we're all pretty much tired and decide to go to sleep.

As I say goodnight to everyone and head back to my motel room, I hear someone whisper my name. I turn around and see Aaron hiding behind a door. I furrow my brows and walk over to him. "Why are you hiding?" I whisper to him. He motions for me to come closer and I do. Then he points over to some place, I look over to see what it is and- oh god.

My hand automatically goes up to my mouth, covering it with shock.

Aliyah and Nate are making out! What the.... When did this happen?

I look over to Aaron with wide eyes, as I'm pointing towards them. He nods with understanding and I can tell he was shocked when he first saw this too. He mouthed 'lets go' and I nod reluctantly.

I close the doors to my room lightly so it doesn't make much sound. "Since when?!" I exclaim as I turn to Aaron. He holds his hands up and shrugged, "I don't know. I just saw them like this today."

We keep staring at each other, until his eyes lit up and a smirk comes across his face. Uh oh. He has an idea... "Oh no.." I groan. "What is it?" I ask. "What do you mean?" I give him a look, "What's your oh-so-great idea?" I ask, more like say, matter-of-factly. His smirk widens. "Let's go bust them." I ponder upon that for a moment. And hmm that's actually not a bad idea. "It'll be fun" I say as my lips curve into a smirk. He smirks again and we head out the door to that place again. I'm just hoping they're still making out.

"Do you think they're still at it?" I whisper to him.
"Do you even know them? Of course they're still sucking each other's faces" he whispers back. I laugh silently as we continue to crawl over to the place. I know we could just walk there, but hey what's the fun in that.

As soon as we are there, I take out my phone and point it out to Aaron to silently let him know of my plan. He nodded and so I proceed with it.

And yes they're still sucking each other's faces off. I slowly angle my phone camera on them and click about a dozen pictures and quickly send them to Dropbox and to Aaron as well, for, you know, safekeepings.

I look over to Aaron and nod, hoping he'd get the message. He nods back and slowly gets up, as do I.

"Busted!" we yell in unison as we watch them jump three feet in the air (obviously shocked and startled) and look over to us, cheeks flushing red and eyes wide. Aaron and I are clutching our stomachs, in a fit of laughter after seeing their expressions. After about a minute, I see they're both glaring at us, cheeks still flushing red.

"So when were you guys planning on telling us about this?"