Chapter 1: Brothers meets Brother

'I should text Ema that I am on my way to the Residence' Ichiro thought

(text says, " Sis I am on my way to the Residence. You told them that someone you know is on the way there. Right? I am worried that they will be angry with me because I never showed or you told them about me at all...")

"....wait what! she already texted?! wow she's a fast texter."

(text says, " Ichy-kun, Yes i have told them and Onii-san is being a pervert like always.  Dont worry!!! They treat you like family once they get used to you!!! ps I already set up your room without them knowing heheh!!")

"wow she's really excited...oh its my stop" (inhales deepy) "ok time to see my new brothers"

At the Residence...

"So who's this someone we can't know, Imouto-chan?"

"I can't tell you...at least not yet" 'gets a text' O_O *goes to corner and tries hiding text*

("I am almost there. Wow its such a big house.")

texts 'heheh Ichy-kun its not a house its an apartment building ^_^ I will wait outside ok!'

"I'm going outside now!! I promised to meet the person outside. You guys better stay inside!!!" *runs out before they could answer*

Outside the Residence...

'is that Ichy-kun? Yup thats him!!! YAY!!!' *runs up to him*" finally your here" come on!!!

"your as hyper as always sis...*sighs*"

Entering the Residence...

"...ok deep breaths"

"your that worried Ichy-kun?"

*nods*

(elevator stops at the floor)

"I'm back! And brought the person!"

"EHHHH???!!! WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE ONEE-CHAN?!?!"

"Heheh this is the surprise!!! He's my twin brother!!"

(all the brothers stare at both of them)

(i should probably introduce my self...) "U-UM!! MY NAME IS ICHIRO!!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!!" *bows* (dammit messed up...)

(Omg  He is that worried....I cant hold in the laughter) *laughs hard*

*everybody looks at Ema*

"W-WHY THE HECK ARE YOU LAUGHING?!?!?!" *glares*

"BECAUSE OF HOW WORRIED YOU WERE!!!!!" *continues laughing on the couch*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww Ichiro is so adorable x3 lets see the brothers reactions in the next chapter