Chapter 6: Change of Attitude?

Lunch Time
Ichiro: Ema, did you really have to drag me >~< my back has scratches from all the rocks!!! *moves as if it's going to relieve the pain*
Ema: Shut up you were the one that made do it *eats bento* go to the nurse by yourself if your going to be like that...
Ichiro: *falls to floor and crawls to Ema's feet* HELP ME EMA!!! *hugs Ema's feet* PLZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
Ema: *continues eating bento*
Ichiro: -_- *looks at Yusuke* OwO *crawls to Yusuke and hugz he's legs* YUSUKE CARRY ME TO THE NURSE!!!!!
Yusuke: DA FUK U DOING GET OFF ME!!!!! >:(
Ichiro: ....hmm *sits next to him and get near he's ear and whispers* If you don't I will kiss you and...mmmm...maybe more than just kissing~ *smirks*
Yusuke: EHHHH?!?!?! *blush* 'why the heck am I blushing He's a guy!!!! Ugh....I guess I have no choice' Come on *grabs Ichiro's arm and puts around neck* Ema, we'll be back.
Ichiro: Bye Sis! ~heheh
Ema: oh ok bye *waves* don't cause Yusuke trouble ok?
Ichiro: of course *winks at Yusuke*
Nurse's office
Yusuke: *opens door* OHAYO!!! ...eh? The nurse isn't here?
Ichiro: mmm....I need to be on the bed >~< my back hurts!!
Yusuke: 'ugh why do I bother.' * sits Ichiro on bed*
Ichiro: *hold onto his hand and yanks him onto the bed and gets on top*
Yusuke: WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! *tries pushing him*
Ichiro: why are you pushing me away? Don't you want me?
Yusuke: OF COURSE NOT!!! WHY WOULD I!
Ichiro: Aww.... ;-; *puppy face* I guess I will have to punish you for resisting me...*smirks*
Yusuke: wh-what?! Wh-WHY ARE YOU GETTING CLOSER?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ichiro: I want you...
--------------------------------------------
WHAAAAATTTTT?!?!??????
What a quick change of attitude Ichy-kin *wink*
Ichy's yaoi side is comin out HAHA!!! I'm sorry.....my yaoi side is coming out also.........if you don't like yaoi plz. LEAVE!!!! because there are more yaoi comin out ;)