Chapter 2: New Friend

ELLO!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I thought nobody would like my stories...apparently there are....WELP LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!! ....wow I feel like an idiot...
----------------------------------------------After Ema's big laugh, everyone was surprised at her laugh because mostly she would just giggle and smile. For Ichiro...well it was normal for him.
Ema showed Ichiro to his room before he turns totally red from embarrassment.
Ema: So your room is right next to mine! By the way, you really know how to introduce yourself to new people *says sarcastically*
Ichiro: Shut up....well I wanna set up my room now....I wanna get rid of this embarrassment *Ichiro puts down his bag and a little rumble happens*
????: IKUMI-KUN GET ME OUT OF lHERE!!!!! *keeps rumbling around*
Ema: What the? I recognize that voice....

At Ema's room
Juli: *snores*
*screaming of another squirrel*
Juli: *twitch* Aiko? *hears more screaming* AIKO IM COMING!!! *runs out of room*

Ichiro's room
Ichiro: SHOOT!!! I FORGOT YOU WERE THERE!!! Sorry Aiko....
Ema: AIKO!!! I haven't seen you for a long time!!!!
Juli:!*runs to room* WHERES MY AIKO?!?!?!?!
Aiko: JULI!!!! *runs to Juli and attacks*
Juli: GAH!!!!
Ema: heheh you miss each other?
Ichiro: Aiko did. She's been worrying about Juli ever since you guys stepped out the door.
Ema: While they keep playing we should start unpacking your things ^_^
Ichiro: ok sure and we should talk about what I need to know about this household....
Ema: ok ok

In the Living room
Kaname: Who knew that she would have her own flesh and blood twin brother
Tsubaki: *whines* I wanted to be the only twins in the family *fake cries*
Azusa: Tsu-ba-ki...*punch* stop whining. We need to welcome him...
Ukyo: yes we indeed do...tonight we are gonna have something special since we have a new sibling in our family
Wataru: YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around excited like always*
Masaomi: We also need to keep Ema happy while Ichiro is here...
----------------------------------------------WELP!!!!!! DONE WITH THE SECOND CHAPTER!!!!! GUNNA DO 3rd CHAPTER LATER!!!
Btw I might put a twist in one of the future chapters :3 heheh