Chapter 9: Dinner

-Ichiro, Ema, and the squirrels are all hanging out in Ema's room-

Aiko: IM BORED!!!!!! *pokes Juli*

Juli: Then do something idiot....*continues combing tail*

Ema: ICHIRO STAHP KICKING ME!!! YOU KNOW IM GONNA WIN!!!

Ichiro: NOT ON MY WATCH HAHAHAHA!!!

-Ema beats Ichiro at game-

Ichiro: .... * goes to corner and fake cries* fine...I'm going to go help Ukyo with dinner...

Ema: okey! :D JULI PLAY WITH ME!!!! I WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING THE GAME!!!

Juli: NOOOO I DONT WANNA

-Ichiro goes to kitchen and sees Ukyo-

Ichiro: *smirk* (my next victim)

Ichiro: *sneaks from behind* Hey Ukyo! Can I be of any help? 

Ukyo: GAH! Ah....Hello Ichiro. Yes, can you help with the vegetables? And never do that...again...please...

Ichiro:  *chuckles* Sorry! I will try not to....*murmurs* for now... *puts on apron*

Ukyo: did you say something?

Ichiro: Nope :) *cuts vegetables like nothing happened*

Ukyo:......

-Ichiro and Ukyo start preparing dinner-

Ukyo: Can you put in the vegetables, Ichiro? *stirring soup*

Ichiro: (heheh this is my chance) Sure! *leans in and drops spoon on purpose*

Ukyo: S-SHIT! *grabs spoon with Ichiro's groin with it* 

Ukyo: O///O S-SORRY!! *takes hand away with spoon*

Ichiro: heh....*grabs Ukyo wrist and puts him against the wall with hands above his head* *leans in and sucks on the nape of his neck*

Ukyo: gh....w-what are y-ou doing?

Ichiro: You did this to me....now I'm going to have to make you pay what you've done....*turns off stove and drags Ukyo to his room*

Ukyo: *struggles from grasp* stop!

Ichiro: Nope^^ *unlocks door and throws Ukyo on his bed* *gets on top, grabs his wrists with one hand above Ukyo's head, and the other hand unbuttoning his uniform* *leaves trail of wet kisses on his neck* 

Ukyo: Ga-h....st...op...please *struggles* 

Ichiro: *smirk* nope!! not yet! you still need to receive your punishment! *french kisses*

Ukyo: B-but.....Dinner....for the brothers.....

Ichiro: *parts lips* I'm your dinner tonight *grabs Ukyo's groin*

Ukyo: Gh!*shuts eyes* (this is too much....in a matter of fact...THIS DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT AT ALL!!! But...I cant move...at all)

Ichiro: *grins* I see that you've stop struggling....*takes off shirt* now....lets get to the fun part....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HALLO!!!!! YEEEEEE HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!! I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!!!! soooooooo now... I've decided that you guys should tell me which brother is the next vict.......SEX TO.....um......you get the idea.....Now who???? I WILL GIVE YOU TILL TOMORROW NIGHT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!!