Chapter 5: School Day Laziness

Ema: *dragging Ichiro* Come on Ichy!!! We need. To go. To school! Your too heavy >~<
Ichiro: NUUUUUUU I'm too lazy to go >~< *holding onto the floor for dear life*
Yusuke: *facepalm* *murmurs* idiots...
(The others brothers stare at Ema and Ichiro while Ichiro is complaining while being dragged to the elevator to outside the building. Eventually Ichiro stopped complaining when he got outside)
At School
Ichiro: *head on desk* WHY DID I AGREE TO GO?!?!?!
Yusuke: Idiot....you were....we were forced to be here...
Hibiki: ICHIRO *attacks Ichiro* you didn't tell me your moving back with your sister!!!!!*pouts*
Ichiro: ugh plz get off me >~< Yusuke help me!!!
Yusuke: O-O ....*backs away and goes to Ema as if nothing happened*
Ichiro: NUUUUU!!!!!!
Hibiki: *whispers in Ichiro's ear* you're still very stubborn aren't you *smirks*
Ichiro: Bastard! Shut up!!!
Hibiki: If you want me to shut up. Come over to my place and have a hot night. *grins*
Ichiro: Shut up... *blush* We broke up I don't need you! *turns back*
Hibiki: HMPH!!! Fine! *pouts and goes back to desk*
Ichiro: (That fucking bastard... Why does it have to be me and why did I pick HIM as my first time....)
Everyone has class and Ichiro is still being dragged around by Ema this time by the legs....yup what a nice brother sister relationship
----------------------------------------------Yup...PLOT TWWWIIIIIISSTTT ICHIRO BEH GAY!!!!!! YUSH!!!!! I SORRY I HAVE A MENTAL CONDITION, A YAOI-ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!