Chapter 11: Flowers~

During the past few months since I had sex with Ukyo, I have been more focused on school the finals...sometimes...when I had a hard on while studying in school...I would grab one of our male classmates and make them have hard on too~ It's a way to get him to have sex with me, so I can continue studying...I do wish it was one of my brothers~ I could've done it with Yuuske~~ but...whenever I see him in the hallway...he goes the other way...I guess I am going to apologize to him later...But since it's the first day of summer, I am going to buy Yuuske a present...a "special" present.

Ichiro: Excuse me, Ma'am. How much is this?

Sales woman: Oh~ that's about......3,500 yen

Ichiro: Oh my...that's expensive....geez....well, here's the money

Sales Woman: Would you like it gift wrapped?

Ichiro: Hmm...no no...Just a little plastic bag please

As Ichiro arrives home, he spots Iori tending the garden in the back of the building.

Ichiro: Ohayo, Iori~

Iori: O-ohayo...have you went shopping? *looks at bag*

Ichiro: Yeah, I have. I really needed fresh air since it's the first week of summer vacation. Also, it was something I've been needing to get for awhile.

Iori: Ah...I see. Has Either Ukyo-nii or Masaomi-nii told you about where we're going next week?

Ichiro: No...why? Are we going somewhere?

Iori: Mm....Yeah....most likely...every summer we go to our beach house in (where ever place you like you lovely readers💕)

(Author: SHHHHHHH STOP IT IORI)

Ichiro: Whaaaaat?!?!?!!? Wow...okay I'll ask later...

Iori: I'm sorry but....it's been bothering me...but...is that a....dil....n-never mind *blushes and looks away*

Ichiro: (ahh....fuck...he knows...) Iori?? What's wrong? Don't worry...just tell me what you were about to say~ *walks in closer to him*

Iori: I...is that...a...dildo? *whispers*

Ichiro: Ah...this? Not gonna lie, yes...yes it is...why? Have you never seen one before?

Iori: N-no...I have never....but a few of my friends told me about them....

Ichiro: Ah~ have you ever wanted to try it? *takes a few more steps*

Iori: W-WHAT?! No....why would I? I'm a guy...

Ichiro: Oh~ so you think girls are the only ones that can have fun with these??

Iori: ....

Ichiro: Hm...lead me to your room...

Iori: *nods*

Iori leads Ichiro to his room and as they both enter, Ichiro pins Iori onto the bed.

Iori: I-Ichiro!! W-what are you doing?!

Ichiro: Let's just say....you're not getting any sleep tonight~ *kisses deeply*

Iori: MMMPH!!

(Author: HEHEHHEHEHEHEH )

Ichiro: *takes out the dildo without breaking the kiss*

Iori: *breaks away* w-what are you going to do with that?

Ichiro: *smiles* turn around, get on your knees, and stick your ass up~ *as he caresses Iori' bottom*

Iori: Ghh...

Ichiro: There you go~ *starts to pull down his pants*

Iori: N-no...

Ichiro: Don't worry...this will all feel good at the end~ *he says as he pulls down Iori's underwear and grabs the dildo*

Iori: go easy on me...

Ichiro: *chuckles* I will...try... *tease Iori but pressing the tip of the toy in his ass*

Iori: N-ngh....

Ichiro continues to tease Iori with the toy, but what Iori didn't know, it was also a vibrator.

Ichiro: *turn on the vibrator*

Iori: What?! *moans*

Ichiro: Do you like it?

Iori: Please...stop...*panting*

Ichiro: But....you look so cute, Iori~ *switches to high*

Iori: AHHH!!! N-noo!! I-I'm about to cum!

COMMERCIAL BREAK
LETS SEE WHAT EMA AND THEIR FURRY CREATURES ARE DOING

Ema: *dancing* AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER WE KNEW EVERY LINE NOW I CANT REMEMBER!

Juli & Aiko: *uses almonds as microphones* HOW IT GOES BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT FORGET HER 'CAUSE WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SOOOONNNGG EEEVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRR!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ichiro: *takes it out* Not yet~ hold it in...*takes of clothes and lays down* Iori~ ride me

Iori: *blushes* what....

Ichiro: don't you want to cum?

Iori: *slowly straddles Ichiro as he get penetrated * A-ack...

Ichiro: Mm...*carasses Iori's ass* now move

Iori: *moves and moans as he slowly goes faster*

Ichiro: There you go~ haa.... you're so good....

Iori: Haaa!!!! Help me out here....It's hard to move a lot like this~

Ichiro: Say my name loud then~

Iori: B-but the others might...hear...

Ichiro: Aren't the walls here sound proof?

Iori: Ichiro~

Ichiro: Louder

Iori: Ichiro~!

Ichiro: Louder~

Iori: ICHIR-AHHH!!!

Ichiro penetrates him deeper and moves faster and faster. They did many, many positions that night~ but I will leave that to your imagination~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYSSS
I MISSED YOOOUU
IM SOOOORRRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I HAVE BEEN SO FREAKING BUSY
Plus procrastination *cough*
I mean what
Anyway~
I will be updating again soon~
Who else do you want Ichiro to fuck next~!
LOVE YOU~😘
Chuu~💕