Chapter 10: Tease

Ukyo: w-what are you...mmph!!

Ichiro: *slips tongue in mouth* heheh *parts* you're warm...I wonder...how you are doing down there. *unzips Ukyo's pants and slips a hand in his underwear*

Ukyo: A-AH!!! (why does this....turn me on so much) p-please don't..

Ichiro: Ukyo-chan....you're so cute...you seem so innocent and mature yet....so naughty...*nibbles ear* 

Ukyo: *moans* ...s-stop......pleas..

Ichiro: *chuckles* you know you love it...lets see how you do when I touch more *grins* *slides hand into Ukyo's underwear and strokes his member* 

Ukyo: AH! Don't! please....this....(why is he doing this to me....why does this feels so good???!!!)

Ichiro: hm? don't what? hmm...*smirk* *slides down to Ukyo's waist* lets see how you do when I suck you...*handles Ukyo's member, licks the savory tip slowly, and hand jobs at the same time*

Ukyo: *whimpers and tries to get out of his grasp* ahh....im about to...

Ichiro: don't you dare cum 'till your in me idiot.....I need some satisfaction also *pouts* I guess I have to do it now....*straddles and makes Ukyo's dick enter him* ahh...your...big

Ukyo: (oh god...I'm in him...it feels good....ahh....I will just....go with it...I have to.....it seems wrong but....I need to get cum soon!) *hold Ichiro's waist and and goes faster*

Ichiro: AHHH!!! What? *moans* heheh I never thought you would go with it *smirk* Ahhh....this feels so good...I'm gonna cum soon....I want...a different position... *gets off and gets on hands and knees* enter me...please...

Ukyo: *blush* (Just go with it....) *enters Ichiro slowly and progressively goes faster*

Ichiro: AHH AHH!! FASTER!!! *cums with Ukyo*

Ukyo and Ichiro finish and they flop onto each other in satisfaction. They both fall asleep in each others arms without knowing until the morning.

At the living room/kitchen:

Wataru: Where Ukyo-nii-kun???

Ema: hmmm....I don't know....dinner ready but I don't see Ukyo at all...Ichy-chan was cooking with him also....

Tsubaki: Ne ne~ whatever. Lets eat already I'm hungry!!!

Azusa: *fixes glasses* Tsubaki please don't be selfish *punches*

Tsubaki: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUNCH ME!!! 

Azusa: ^^ that's how I show my love for you! 

Iori: i think thats the opposite of what he says....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pretty sure I was drooling and breathing heavily while writing this part lol

Hoped you like this! Next chapter is tomorrow night!! I think..