Hello Readers!

Hello my fabulous Readers! Here I come again! *Waves both hands*

Thank you for making DiR a success. So now I present you DiT. It is the second book in Dark choices Trilogy.

The first was Demon in Ruins which has to be read to know the continuity of the story.

The chapter are as usual unedited. And thanks to all those who will point out the mistakes. (But please don't get annoyed with typos) :)

The updates will be slow so, read only if you don't get frustrated easily. Keep calm and love DiT.

Comment/vote/fan

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright ©2016 Medha M.M. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.

Cover credits: supernovass

"You may feel blinded by the darkness...but his eyes were the light I needed."

Summary

"You!" I screamed. "What-what are you doing here?"

His sparkling green eyes looked at me in relief. He took a long breath and stared at me for a moment before speaking.

"I'm here to take you back."

I stepped away from him, feeling the danger in his stare. He smiled. A very cunning and intelligent smile. I looked at him and stopped myself from screaming again. There were people around and I didn't want them to know what was going on here or get any wrong ideas.

I looked at the dress he was wearing. He was wearing a black coat. He seemed more of an aged man than a boy of my age.

Well, not a normal boy exactly. He was gorgeous. And dangerous. A vampire.

"Why?" I breathed.

He tilted his head sideways and smiled again.

"We need you there," Was all he said before he picked me up.

***

After discovering and escaping the secrets of the ruins of Escoffier mansion, Karen Michaels and her best friend Jonathan Carlton swears never to go near the mansion ever again whatever it takes. But they don't know what future holds for them.

Nate and Victor Devries, the vampires appear in the town, with agendas of their own.

Dead bodies begin to show up and everything goes haywire in Karen's town and life.

Can Karen's life never be the same again?

Will she find out who the real enemy is?

FIND OUT IN THE SECOND BOOK OF THE DARK CHOICES TRILOGY!!!