Chapter Three

Should I Stay Or Should I Go- The Clash

Jane's P.O.V.

Asking, no more like telling, Kenz to apologize to Ryan and the Boys; I was getting out of there as fast as I could. Jogging back to my car, and sliding into the drivers seat. Trying to start my baby, the starter was giving me problems. Finally getting it to start, I pulled out of the parking spot.

Waving to Kenz as I passed by, doing about 5 mph, as people were not moving out of the way very quickly. Making it to the entrance I glance in the rear-view mirror. There stood the man Taylor Swift must have been singing about when she sang, 'he's so tall and handsome as hell'. I started to think "If I leave I might never get to meet him... But if I don't leave, the Boss will find me... What to do? Should I stay? Or should I go?"

Finally reaching the road, I glance back at the tall dark stranger. Wondering if I will see him again...

🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌🎌

Kenz's P.O.V.

After watching Jane and her car get lost in the crowd. I turn to find Ryan and the Boys. Finding them near the dance battles, "Hey Ryan, Boys, Jane said to tell you she is sorry and that she is on her way home."

"She may be your best friend Kenz, but she has no business in this world of racing." Ryan states with a firm tone. The Boys all speak in agreement with Ryan. Except for Cole, as he remains silent with a hard look upon his face.

The Boss walks up to us, this isn't my first time seeing him but I am still surprised at how young he is, he cannot be more than twenty-five. He stands at 6 ft 8 in, with dark brown almost black hair, and eyes as green as emeralds. "He and Jane would make cute babies..." I think, "No! Bad Kenz. He wants her car..." He surprised us all by what he said.

"I know that you know who that girl is. And I expect you to tell me about her."

//////Authors Note//////

I'm so evil... I leave you with a nerve wreaking cliff hanger. But do not fear, I will upload another LONGER chapter very soon. ^_^

By the way, what do you think about the flags. Should I use them?