Am I Falling For My Best Friend?

I opened my eyes to a bright sunny morning. Oh joy! I thought. Summers over time for the first day of school! I get up and go to my bathroom. After a quick shower and putting my hair in a messy ponytail I go to my closet. Hmmm. What should I wear today? I thought to myself. I looked outside. Looks like its going to be a hot one I thought to myself. I pull out a pair of shorts and a plain green v-neck. People say this shirt really brings out my eyes.

Emily's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app#foo

I got in my car and headed for school. When I got there I headed towards my locker. There I was bombarded by my best friend Sammie.

"Emily Emily Emily!" She exclaimed.

I laughed. That was Sammie for you. Always perky and ready to have fun.

I smiled. "Yes Sammie." I answered.

"There's this new guy here and he's really hot!" She exclaimed.

I couldn't help but laugh. Sammie was really boy crazy.

"Excuse me Ms. Turner but I would like to introduce you to the new student. His name is Joesph and I would like you to show him around school.

Oh joy! I thought. I get to show the new kid around what fun! I rolled my eyes at Sammie but she was to busy blushing like crazy and looking down.

"Ms Turner?" Asked principle Campbell.

"Oh yes sorry" I said while turning around.

When I did I saw my very best friend in the whole world.

"JOEY!?!?!?" I exclaim.

He smiles and laughs. "Emy. I never thought I would see you again after you moved!"

I smile. "Well here I am." I said. "Oh let me introduce you to my best friend Sammie."

Joey smiled and says "I thought I was your best friend Emily."

I laugh and go, "Well I can have two best friends cant I!"

The bell rings and we head off to first period. This is going to be a fun day!

Chapter Two.

Pov: Joey.

I cant believe it. My best friend that I haven't seen in five years happens to go to my new school. She's gotten even prettier. I think to myself. I cant help but look into her beautiful green eyes. Wait. What? I cant be falling for my best friend. This isn't right.

"Hellloooo." "Joey anybody in there?" Asks Emily while messing with my hair. We were waiting outside the classroom for the teacher to arrive. Thank god I happened to have all my classes with her.

I laugh. "Yeah sorry Em I was thinking about something."

"Like what?" She asks.

I smile. "Nothing important." I answer.

-After school-

Pov: Joey.

I'm waiting at the front of the school for my mom to come get me. She texted me saying she was going to be thirty minutes late. Great. I thought.

"Need a ride Mr. Joey." I smiled. I knew that voice. I turn to see Emily.

"Yes Ms. Emily that would be much appreciated." She laughed and we started walking towards her car. When we get into the car she plugs in her Ipod.

"Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you."

I laugh. "Really Em? Country?"

She smiled and said. "I love Taylor Swift. She's the only country I'll tolerate."

I reach for her Ipod to look for another song. I found one I liked.

"Well its midnight damn right were wound up to tight. I got a fist full of whiskey the bottle just bit me. Ohhhh that shit makes me bat shit crazy we got no fear no doubt all in balls out."

I started singing. Emily laughed. "I love this song!" She exclaimed. "Yeah its my favorite." I say. "Hey what's your favorite song?" I ask.

Emily smiles and says "I'll show you." She starts looking for a song on her Ipod.

"Emily keep an eye on the road silly." I say. She smiles and says "stop being such a worry wart Joey." She found the song and it started blasting through the speakers. I laugh and say "I should have known Em I should have known."

"Lets have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick. don't think to much just bust that kick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

I start laughing and singing along with her.

"I can see you staring there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and your hand on you huh! The story of us it always starts the same with a boy and a girl and a huh! And a gamme.

She smiles and says "Aw Joey your pretty hot to bad you like DISCO STICKS!" She starts cracking up. "No Emily I don't roll that way." I say. She smiles and goes "Mhmm whatever you say Joey whatever you say." This girl will be the death of me I think to myself.

"Were heree!" Emily exclaims. I look around me and say "Um Em this isn't my house." She smiles and says "I know silly its mine, you never told me where you lived so I drove here." She says.

I text my mom and tell her I'm at a friends. She replies real fast uber excited I made a new friend. To which I reply "no its really an old friend." then I text her the address so she knows where to pick me up. Emily leads me up to her room. Its nice. It fits her. Her room is ocean themed and it feels like your actually at the beach. I smile as I remember the conversation in the car.

"Hey Emily did you say I was hot?" I ask while smiling.

I see a blush rise on her cheeks. She looks at me and says

"Yea I did, do you have short term memory lost or something?" I smile and walk over to her.

"Nope." I say while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I really missed you Emily, we haven't seen each other since we were twelve, were seventeen now!"

I see her smile and she replies. "Did you miss me Joey?"

I kiss her forehead and say "More then you know Em." She looks at me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"How much Joey?" She whispers. "This much." I answer as I bend down to kiss her lips.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I know they kissed already. But maybe they had history before emily had to go and move? Soo I hope you like it! And in my mind while writing this story

Joey looks like this: http://www.glogster.com/media/2/4/65/43/4654377.jpg

(Alex evans! I knoww. Eeeppp!) and at some points he looked like this

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Joe-Jonas-cr01.jpg

(mhmm!!!!! that's right. The one and only joe jonas!!!<3333333)

And Emily looked like miley cyrus. Plz don't ask why I really don't know im not even a fan of her.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/2008/time_100_2008/miley_cyrus.jpg

These are just examples. Also Emily looked like

http://www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/demi-lovato-hairstyles-4.jpg

Hahaha I know. Most are disney stars. But I happen to think demi's a really good singer and joe is hot! Hope you like! Votee and commentt plzzzzzz!!!!